Armed Robber shot by a Police Officer

This is a discussion on Armed Robber shot by a Police Officer within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Please be forewarned this video could be considered graphic in nature, it shows in living color a suspect being shot by a police officer. This ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Armed Robber shot by a Police Officer

VIP Member

Please be forewarned this video could be considered graphic in nature, it shows in living color a suspect being shot by a police officer.

This video is from Brazil I believe but the point being the officer did everything right.

LiveLeak.com - Thief Is Shot By Cop

Watch the reaction to being shot by the suspect and the reaction of the bystanders. I am not 100% sure but the officers weapon appears to be a Beretta 92 or copy of. If someone can make it larger to identify go for it.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Looks like the thugs SA was weak,the force was not with him and he was shot,You can see that the shooter wasn't taking any chances,no verbal commands,threat presented and as soon as he got an opening draw,aim, shoot.
    garyacman likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    He did not hesitate that is for sure. The guy in the green shirt was not leaving without his change though no matter what.
    Set and Crescentstar like this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

VIP Member
    Don't know why that cop shot him like that! He could of just shot him in the leg. After all he was a good boy who loved his mom, went to church daily, helped little old ladies across the street and was turning his life around!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

BG needs a new line of work.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    He definately was not good at this one.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    BG needs a new line of work.
    He's only got one choice now, and being worm food doesn't pay all that well these days...
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Kudo`s to the cop,Good shoot!.

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    The guy in the green shirt was not leaving without his change though no matter what.
    LOL! I thought the same thing. If shooting started, I would be seeking cover/concealment. What is wrong with people??
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    LOL! I thought the same thing. If shooting started, I would be seeking cover/concealment. What is wrong with people??
    Sheeple
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

hoodies are even dangerous in brazil

VIP Member
    That may have been his last 120,000 pesos on the counter. I halfway expected him to ask for a pack of cigarettes before he left.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Did the guy in the green shirt really pat the cop on the shoulder "nice job" kind of deal??? I would think you wouldn't want to be touching the distracted officer while he was pointing his gun in your direction and was still processing the adrenaline from having shot an armed robber, who he still had all of his attention focused on.

And who commits armed robbery wearing flip flops? Doesn't seem like the best footwear for a quick getaway.
    Walk softly ...

Anyone notice that the video clip is mirror-imaged? I noticed that the cop was a lefty, then I saw the time stamp and then the 'Nestles' label on the cooler to the left were backwards.

And yeah, I love Mr. Green Shirt scooping up his change!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Maybe its my inexperience but if I was just shot in the chest I think it would be painful to be waving my arms around.It just does not seem real to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links