Punk jumping on the roof of my car

This is a discussion on Punk jumping on the roof of my car within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by WHEC724 I'm still trying to fathom two kids jumping up and down on my car and giving me the finger... Let's hope ...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Punk jumping on the roof of my car

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I'm still trying to fathom two kids jumping up and down on my car and giving me the finger...

Let's hope that never happens to me...
    These kids have no fear, this school is 1 block away from our district police station. They have no fear of the neighbors or police around here. I walk my dogs and ride my bicycle around this school and I'm always carrying.
    sid1 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by curly666 View Post
    These kids have no fear, this school is 1 block away from our district police station. They have no fear of the neighbors or police around here. I walk my dogs and ride my bicycle around this school and I'm always carrying.
    If the kids are that bad in your area, the adults cant be much better. Sounds like you need to move, especially if you have kids yourself.

These kids have no fear
    I would not let this deed go unpunished.

A paintball gun fired at a high rate of speed with paintballs splattering their butts,their legs, their backs, and possibly even thier ugly little skulls.

Pain is the key. Shoot them until they dissapear and they probably wont come back.

Its simple and effective and it works great on dogs that you dont want to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by TxRhino View Post
    If the kids are that bad in your area, the adults cant be much better. Sounds like you need to move, especially if you have kids yourself.
    Kids are bused in from projects, don't have any problems with my neighbors, everyone gets along good. Not moving, I was here first. I'm not the OP and not trying to take over thread just so everyone knows, just happen to live in the same neighborhood.

Wow ! You handled it much better than I would have !
    Spade115 likes this.
    Conceal Carry
    Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Compact
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22
    Rock River Arms 6.8 SPC
    Taurus Millennium Pro 140

Record it, show the police, sue the parents, have them incarcerated.

Also if they ganged up on you, stand your ground

If left no choice, I'd zimmerman their *****

*swyped from the evo so excuse any typos*
    It's better to prevent a crime, than to punish it.

Not sure what the laws are as far as shooting someone with a paint gun around here. Not sure where to find out what the laws are about something like that.

If you shoot them with any type of weapon you will get charged. Best let the police handle it and hope for the best. Watering them down does sound like a good option though.
    Semper Fi
    "Marines don't surrender-they win or die." from Brute

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    potatoe gun...

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by claude clay View Post
    potatoe gun...
    ^^^ From the Dan Quayle school of spelling...

Jus pokin at ya sir.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Are the local LEO's dusting for prints? Any other reports of this kind of behavior? That probably wasn't their only stop.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

I'd be letting my doberman out to either scare them away or keep them stuck on the car until police arrived. I'd also have my cell phone to record them, pepper spray and gun just in case.
    Stubborn and Spirit51 like this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curly666 View Post
    Kids are bused in from projects, don't have any problems with my neighbors, everyone gets along good. Not moving, I was here first. I'm not the OP and not trying to take over thread just so everyone knows, just happen to live in the same neighborhood.
    Curly is right the kids are bused in from the projects. As much as hitting them with a water hose would have gave me satisfaction, it most likely would have caused me vandalism to my home down the road.

Fascinating story. Obviously it is probably hard to think when something like that happens. That is why it is always good for us to discuss it on here so we have a plan in place for weird situations. In this case, the correct answer would be to take a photograph or video. Next step is to pepper spray them or shoot them. I'd say a pellet gun, as others have mentioned. However, that would most likely penetrate the skin and go into the meat of their ass (or wherever you shoot them) and who knows.. a court of law might say that is excessive force.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sid1 View Post
    Curly is right the kids are bused in from the projects. As much as hitting them with a water hose would have gave me satisfaction, it most likely would have caused me vandalism to my home down the road.
    Do you think you were randomly selected, or was there a reason they chose your car to dance on?

I'm wondering if you can expect their return. Either way, now is the time to put a plan together. I'd start with talking with the local LEO's. They're often happy to step up patrols for a 30-day period. Maybe think about some deer-cams and motion-detector lights. Evil seems to come in younger packages these days, the next time may not be just vandalism.
    Spade115 likes this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Links