Prank Robbery

This is a discussion on Prank Robbery within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I saw this clip being discussed on the news the other day and everyone was chuckling. Its a prank where someone thought it would be ...

Thread: Prank Robbery

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar

Prank Robbery

I saw this clip being discussed on the news the other day and everyone was chuckling. Its a prank where someone thought it would be funny to pop out dressed as a robber with the intention of scaring everyone. While I appreciate a good joke, I do think there are things that are funny and there are some things that are just stupid. This scenario fortunately turned out well for everyone but at the same time I can envision one that doesn't turn out so well. Imagine a scared carrier believing that he/she has stumbled upon a crime scene in the midst of unfolding. I hope that I'm never an end recipient of such a hi jinx. Someone popping out from behind a corner in a fashion that's like the scenario presented here, and he may very well find that he's received a chest full of Gold Dots.

2. Remove Ads

Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Sorry about the redundant thread. I tried looking it up but didn't find anything. Not sure what I did wrong but please delete.

Links