Prank Robbery

This is a discussion on Prank Robbery within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I saw this clip being discussed on the news the other day and everyone was chuckling. Its a prank where someone thought it would be ...

Thread: Prank Robbery

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar

Prank Robbery

I saw this clip being discussed on the news the other day and everyone was chuckling. Its a prank where someone thought it would be funny to pop out dressed as a robber with the intention of scaring everyone. While I appreciate a good joke, I do think there are things that are funny and there are some things that are just stupid. This scenario fortunately turned out well for everyone but at the same time I can envision one that doesn't turn out so well. Imagine a scared carrier believing that he/she has stumbled upon a crime scene in the midst of unfolding. I hope that I'm never an end recipient of such a hi jinx. Someone popping out from behind a corner in a fashion that's like the scenario presented here, and he may very well find that he's received a chest full of Gold Dots.

Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

And Shepards we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, So that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command,
    And we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be,

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Sorry about the redundant thread. I tried looking it up but didn't find anything. Not sure what I did wrong but please delete.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links