Call to police last night - Page 3

Call to police last night

This is a discussion on Call to police last night within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by aworldexport haha i will use seperate paragraphs next time. Sorry bout that. I spend way to much time in chat where all ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Call to police last night

Quote Originally Posted by aworldexport View Post
    haha i will use seperate paragraphs next time. Sorry bout that. I spend way to much time in chat where all rules of grammar go out the window haha.
    It is weird because i wasn't terrified. In my mind i wasnt freaking out but somehow my body got the freakout message.haha..guess im looking for ways my mind can tell my body to maintain itself haha...I felt calm cool and collected when it was happening..he was on the otherside of the fence i was up some stairs and only peeking half way out the door.. i had my pistol and i could lock the door way before hed get to it..then its shooting whomever comes breaking through the door..but i just find it strange the mind and body can work opposed at times...haha...

I reckon i will work better on breathing properly.Plus i want to take more training courses. I took my first all day training class last month and it was a good workout with a bit of adrenline flowin..

The adivice get into 20 fights haha..i hear ya haha...i reckon additional training will help get me more and more into a better mind set..

I wish i could retire and just shoot all day long with naps in between haha..but work keeps me busy..I guess every incident you can learn from is just more equiptment in your self defense kit. Appreciate the comments..
    I would have liked to understand the story, but I couldn't read the whole scenario as I couldn't get past the wall o' text, misspellings, and all the "haha..." stuff. If you were to tell me this story to my face, would you toss in "haha" at the end of every sentence or phrase? If you spend a lot of time on chat boards where others write this way as you claim, I would humbly suggest some new venues.

If you're old enough to carry a firearm, you're old enough to communicate like an adult. I am not trying to be a grammar Nazi, but this type of post makes it impossible for many of us to make sense of the story.
    MleeC likes this.

I appreciate your suggestions thanks....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links