Loud knocking

This is a discussion on Loud knocking within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First off I live in a condo. I was getting ready to walk the door to head to the bank when I heard this really ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xXxplosive

Thread: Loud knocking

Loud knocking

First off I live in a condo. I was getting ready to walk the door to head to the bank when I heard this really loud knocking. I thought man that's really loud, other thoughts was we are in blue hair central lots of old people and it could be the nieghbors ex. Then it went again started to intrigue me a bit I was about to walk out to see if I could help someone or ask then what they are doing. I do have about 40 feet from the neighbors door to mine if it was a threat I could of easily shut the door and call the cops. As I'm about to walk out heard the knocking again with a man saying police. At that point I knew exactly what was going on and I popped my head out. The neighbor and her ex have bad custody issues , not the first time he has beat on the door. The cops usually come just the first time the cops beat on it for him. I have to say he is not suppose to be in the building.You have to go through 2 doors before you have access to the elevator someone must of let him in. In the mans defense he always leaves with the child his mother well... We will leave it at that. This isn't the ghetto it's a 20 story building on the ocean crap happens every where. What would you have done. Considering its a secure building with old people that cant hear could be a concerned child checking on there mother or this which I have spoke to the guy before last time he was in tears cause he was trying to get his son but I didnt know it was him at the time.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    If your building is fairly safe, you could open your door and ask the person if they need anything and to please knock less loudly. If they give you a hard time, close and lock your door and call the police.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Mind your own business......................
    jace33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Mind your own business......................
    Yeah, it's very unwise to get involved, even marginally, in domestic disputes. And this one has no need for a gun to be involved, certainly.

If they're not banging on your door, stay away from the situation until its over. Especially if the police are involved.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Links