This Thread. Literally the "Kobayashi Maru" of all C&D Scenarios. 3 Actors only. - Page 5

This Thread. Literally the "Kobayashi Maru" of all C&D Scenarios. 3 Actors only.

This is a discussion on This Thread. Literally the "Kobayashi Maru" of all C&D Scenarios. 3 Actors only. within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by atctimmy You Sir, are starting to anger me. People don't love their wives by committing a murder. People love their wives by ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: This Thread. Literally the "Kobayashi Maru" of all C&D Scenarios. 3 Actors only.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    You Sir, are starting to anger me. People don't love their wives by committing a murder.

People love their wives by committing their lives to them. They love them by taking the time to know their troubles and fears. They love them by gently leading them out of their sorrows. They love them by picking them up when they fall. They love them by carrying them when they can't go any farther. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THEY LOVE THEM ENOUGH EVERY DAY TO NOT LET THINGS GET THIS FAR UNCHECKED!

It's a man that doesn't love his wife and who doesn't know a thing about her that would be blindsided by something like this. It's a man who so selfish that he never takes the time to find out where she is before he leaves for work.

Like I said, I'd bet $50 that you're not married or else you wouldn't have written such a squirrely scenario. Marriage is all day in the trenches pal, it's not some onetime lofty act of service. It's an all day every day thing.
    You are not murdering anyone. You are defending her. What if you have knowledge that her gun isn't loaded?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmastuh View Post
    You are not murdering anyone. You are defending her. What if you have knowledge that her gun isn't loaded?
    I would yell at the officer and I would go tackle my wife whether the gun was loaded or not.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Well I won't be shooting a cop if that's what you're after. But in my world I get to my wife in time... every time.
    WHEC724, atctimmy and pattywak like this.

Fine... I'll play with this...
    You have already failed your wife, if you were that worried about her emotional status, why did you leave a weapon unattended in her presence? I would not of called the police, you put the events in motion.
    Sent from this... Using that...

Guess you didn't love your wife as much to defend her during her time of need. She's always stood by your side. Cheering you on and even dipping into her meager savings to take care of a late college payment or two if they arise. She proved she would give a lot for you. So you married her.

Now imagine how you would feel if you knew her gun wasn't actually loaded, before, and after the fallout.
    Well a gun is always "loaded", so that doesn't matter.

Defend her in a her time of need? What are you talking about and why am I even talking to you..
    Time to go debate the best bullet for shooting bad threads...
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Well a gun is always "loaded", so that doesn't matter.

Defend her in a her time of need? What are you talking about and why am I even talking to you..
    Time to go debate the best bullet for shooting bad threads...
    This scenario makes you feel uncomfortable. Want to talk about it?

3 Actors only
    Ummm...what?

Where do potential BG's enter into a 3 actor scenario?

Also, I'm proud to say I had to look up the Trek reference.
    "Your mind is the weapon, all the rest are just tools." --gasmitty

Quote Originally Posted by Moops View Post
    Ummm...what?

Where do potential BG's enter into a 3 actor scenario?

Also, I'm proud to say I had to look up the Trek reference.
    "When you arrived at the scene you had no idea if BG's where in the mix or even if there was a hostage situation. You just know the officer is aiming and something lethal is eminent."

Context.

Quote Originally Posted by NCMedic8617 View Post
    Fine... I'll play with this...
    You have already failed your wife, if you were that worried about her emotional status, why did you leave a weapon unattended in her presence? I would not of called the police, you put the events in motion.
    Sent from this... Using that...
    Skirting the issue....the scenario at hand.

Can we stay on topic please?

What if that mexican officer is one of the good guys? How would you know....
    Would you, could you in a house? Would you, could you with a mouse? I will not eat green eggs and ham, I will not shoot the Mexican policia, Ma'am!
    atctimmy likes this.
    "Your mind is the weapon, all the rest are just tools." --gasmitty

What's funny is the private messages I'm receiving. People are this afraid to give their honest opinion in a public forum?

VIP Member
    What's funny is the private messages I'm receiving. People are this afraid to give their honest opinion in a public forum?
    If you are receiving private messages after only 19 posts, I'm thinking you probably are going to be an ex-member very soon.
    atctimmy and tcox4freedom like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Maybe she acquired the gun on her own. The scenario is what it is. There isn't much finessing here. Enough information was given for you to make a split second decision.

Your wifes life is on the line, potentially 3. What would you do?

If this was mexico where corruption exists, would that make your decision any easier? Does your perception of authority make a difference?

What if that mexican officer is one of the good guys? How would you know....
    What's wrong, sonny? Are you grounded and can't go play with your little friends? This is a B.S. set up and it just keeps getting worse. Take this kind of childish garbage and find someone your own age. You were entertaining for a while, but now it is just boring.
    QKShooter and tcox4freedom like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    If you are receiving private messages after only 19 posts, I'm thinking you probably are going to be an ex-member very soon.
    They aren't hate messages at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    What's wrong, sonny? Are you grounded and can't go play with your little friends? This is a B.S. set up and it just keeps getting worse. Take this kind of childish garbage and find someone your own age. You were entertaining for a while, but now it is just boring.
    When will you address the scenario at hand?

What would you do?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links