This Thread. Literally the "Kobayashi Maru" of all C&D Scenarios. 3 Actors only. - Page 6

This Thread. Literally the "Kobayashi Maru" of all C&D Scenarios. 3 Actors only.

This is a discussion on This Thread. Literally the "Kobayashi Maru" of all C&D Scenarios. 3 Actors only. within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by wishmastuh Skirting the issue....the scenario at hand. Can we stay on topic please? As soon as I hear your solution to the ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: This Thread. Literally the "Kobayashi Maru" of all C&D Scenarios. 3 Actors only.

Quote Originally Posted by wishmastuh View Post
    Skirting the issue....the scenario at hand.

Can we stay on topic please?
    As soon as I hear your solution to the scenario..

Sent from this... Using that...
    tcox4freedom likes this.

If the scenario went down exactly as written with no tweaks, I know what I'd do. I'd pray! Dear God, no! Please let no one be hurt here! Sometimes, we as men think we can fix any and everything. This one is beyond our control.

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    When will you address the scenario at hand?

What would you do?
    In my very best Kate Smith impersonation break into "God bless America". That ought to freak everyone out and take their minds off the subject at hand.
    Spirit51 and msgt/ret like this.

VIP Member

What would you do?
    I got nuthin'. I give up. What is the solution?
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    You Sir, are starting to anger me. People don't love their wives by committing a murder.

People love their wives by committing their lives to them. They love them by taking the time to know their troubles and fears. They love them by gently leading them out of their sorrows. They love them by picking them up when they fall. They love them by carrying them when they can't go any farther. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THEY LOVE THEM ENOUGH EVERY DAY TO NOT LET THINGS GET THIS FAR UNCHECKED!

It's a man that doesn't love his wife and who doesn't know a thing about her that would be blindsided by something like this. It's a man who so selfish that he never takes the time to find out where she is before he leaves for work.

Like I said, I'd bet $50 that you're not married or else you wouldn't have written such a squirrely scenario. Marriage is all day in the trenches pal, it's not some onetime lofty act of service. It's an all day every day thing.
    AMEN, BROTHER!!! Would some person in authority please come and wipe this stain off the forum....PLEASE.

This is nothing but some person who thinks he will play mental games with adults. GET RID OF HIM.
    atctimmy and tcox4freedom like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

What would you do?
    Since I am a woman and straight.....it doesn't apply to me. Just one thing more....I HATE TROLLS.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Senior Moderator
    Closed to prevent futher snarkyness.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Scenario has too tight of constraints for a reasonable response and OP is argumentative with responses he doesn't like.

This thread is closed before people get out the pitch forks and torches.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links