Undercover Police Shooting - YouTube
This is a video of an undercover drug sting and the officer is unarmed and not wearing any body armor. When the BG walks into the room, the officer takes his eyes off him to close the door. He starts to react to the BG pointing a gun at him by pointing his finger or hand back.
Some of my thoughts:
1. Especially, if you're going into a dangerous situation, be armed and protected.
2. Never take your eyes off the other person.
My questions are:
1. It looks like the BG is using a revolver. What is he doing after each shot? It seems like he's manually cocking the gun.
2. Why was the undercover cop not armed?
2. Why did it take so long for the other officers to get into the room?