This could have been bad.

This is a discussion on This could have been bad. within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by archer51 A knife is an option, but without training with an edged weapon, the results are going to be iffy. I would ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: This could have been bad.

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    A knife is an option, but without training with an edged weapon, the results are going to be iffy. I would recommend a good OC spray to carry.

Be safe and enjoy the trip.
    +1 on the OC spray. I always carry a "less than lethal" alternative.
    "A gun is a tool, Marion. No better and no worse than any other tool - an axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." --from "Shane" (Alan Ladd) -1953

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    I have only one thing to say and I'm not suggesting I support it one way or another I just feel that sometimes good people must do "unlawful" things in order to remain safe.

Yes I'm talking about the age old debate of whether or not to carry concealed in a Pistol Free zone (PFZ). Because "concealed means concealed". I'd look up your state law for first time offense caught in a PFZ sometimes they are only a fine and a slap on the wrist and might to some be worth remaining safe to chance it. Thomas Jefferson once said that something to the effect that if Laws are unjust then they are to be broken.

Once again not suggesting anything, but I do hear some people who live by this especial while in Detroit.
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Spec View Post
    I have only one thing to say and I'm not suggesting I support it one way or another I just feel that sometimes good people must do "unlawful" things in order to remain safe.

Yes I'm talking about the age old debate of whether or not to carry concealed in a Pistol Free zone (PFZ). Because "concealed means concealed". I'd look up your state law for first time offense caught in a PFZ sometimes they are only a fine and a slap on the wrist and might to some be worth remaining safe to chance it. Thomas Jefferson once said that something to the effect that if Laws are unjust then they are to be broken.

Once again not suggesting anything, but I do hear some people who live by this especial while in Detroit.
    Indian reservation are a completely different animal, they have there own laws and there own rules. A lot of the times its screw the outsider

I know that it can't be applied in every situation but it bears nentioning that your vehicle can be a weapon.
    The easy way is always mined.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links