CA Watchmaker Takes Lives of Multiple Would Be Robbers (somwhat old but good article)

This is a discussion on CA Watchmaker Takes Lives of Multiple Would Be Robbers (somwhat old but good article) within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I found the video in this article very interesting and had not seen it around here before so I thought I'd share it with you ...

Thread: CA Watchmaker Takes Lives of Multiple Would Be Robbers (somwhat old but good article)

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar

CA Watchmaker Takes Lives of Multiple Would Be Robbers (somwhat old but good article)

I found the video in this article very interesting and had not seen it around here before so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Los Angeles, CA watchmaker Lance Thomas shoots and kills 5 gang members who tried to rob his shop and kill him on multiple occasions.

In the video Thomas gives insight into gun fighting and the mindset required for self defense.
    CA Businessman Kills Five Gang Members In Multiple Attacks | Guns Save Lives

Edit: Added video to post.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator

Links