23 Seconds to Live or Die - Page 2

23 Seconds to Live or Die

This is a discussion on 23 Seconds to Live or Die within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Not much of a chance for self-defense in this vid...when it's your time, it's your time....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 23 Seconds to Live or Die

Not much of a chance for self-defense in this vid...when it's your time, it's your time.
    The Old Anglo and Bad Bob like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

This is why I look my loved ones in the eyes every day and tell them I love them, and say it like I mean it (which I do).

My father died quite unexpectedly when I was young, and I wish I had told him what he meant to me more often.

More like 2-3 seconds. I can't see anything anybody could of done while being blitzed with AK's.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Just another hit there,security guard should be outside and one accross the street. They didn`t have a chance.

Theres no "what would you do" in a situation like that. Unfortunately that situation is just "check mate"...

Though I would always be a little more vigilant going into a jewelry store to begin with, let alone one in crap Mexico.

Pretty hard to defend against three guys blazing away with AKs. Just another reason to stay completely away from a backward, stinkhole country like Mexico.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by DustyBottoms View Post
    Theres no "what would you do" in a situation like that. Unfortunately that situation is just "check mate"...
    You said it CHECK MATE.

RKM
    I'd be dead. We'd all be dead. There's no where to go, no cover or concealment. No time time to react. Carrying a firearm for personal defense doesn't guarantee anything. It only gives you an advantage. And advantages aren't guarantees.

23 seconds, it's more like 3 seconds. Everybody dropped to the floor instantly, what seems to be, lifeless... except for the girl in the white. Had she stayed still, she may have lived. Doesn't look like until she moved she got a few more put in her. But of course, thinking" If I don't move they won't shoot me again" probably didn't cross her mind.

Shame.......

Only chance they would have had is if someone manned a minigun facing the entrance.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links