Defensive Carry banner

23 Seconds to Live or Die

3K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  mprp 
#1 ·
#4 ·
We can only train so much. There is only so much we can do. Sometimes the BGs are just hell bent on putting you down. While I would never give up, sometimes the cards are not in your favor. Keep your SA up and train to the best of your ability, maybe the luck of the draw would be on your side in a scenario like this.

Edit: 23 Seconds to Live or Die......As for this. I would hope to tell my loved ones that I love them one more time.....

Reactions: mprp and Bad Bob
#6 ·
Is this the guy in the corner?
A security guard or something?

Just a killing to kill & that is all.....

#10 ·
I think they shot one of their own guys. Maybe that's what made them change their plans. Hard to say.

#11 ·
I would bet money it was a planned "HIT" It's very likely they quit paying protection money and the gang wanted to make examples out of them.Anybody alive after the initial barrage were shot again,notice the girl gets shot in the lower back.
Now imagine your front door kicked in and defending against 3 guys with AK's

#12 ·
Yep. I am seeing this as a hit. They were shooting as they entered instead of trying to get any property, and they were making sure all were shot multiple times before leaving.

Sadly, this will be moving north of the border to a town near you soon, and there are way too many idiots (politician or otherwise) that think gun control will stop this here.

Do we really think any of those murderous scum will turn in their weapons because of a law? They will, however, count on the government disarming civilians so they can do this safely over here on our side of the border.

#13 ·
People (if they even qualify) like that are disgusting. They shot the girl, who up to that point seemed to be unharmed, in the back after the initial volley was over.

I don't care who you are, if you were one of the customers or the security guy, there is really nothing you could have done...

#14 ·
I disagree the guy in the vest, who is the one facing the door appears to be reaching for a gun, perhaps, but his hand never gets pointed away from the ground and it actually looks to me like his motion of his right hand is actually a reaction to a bullet striking him in the hip/belly on his right side. I think the first gunman was indeed shot by the second gun man. The security guard never faces the first gunman, he runs right past him.

The other thing I noticed is that it's true what they say about your fine motor skills going to hell, notice that it takes the guy two tries to pick up the dropped AK.

#15 ·
Twenty three seconds? I call BS... It was all over in the first 2-3 seconds if that....

If you had been a customer in the store... It is my considered opinion (and only that, an opinion) you would be amongst the bodies...

You have the fatal funnel of the two counters... you are amidst the personnel in the shop... no way to act quickly enough.

#17 ·
This is why I look my loved ones in the eyes every day and tell them I love them, and say it like I mean it (which I do).

My father died quite unexpectedly when I was young, and I wish I had told him what he meant to me more often.

#23 ·
I'd be dead. We'd all be dead. There's no where to go, no cover or concealment. No time time to react. Carrying a firearm for personal defense doesn't guarantee anything. It only gives you an advantage. And advantages aren't guarantees.

23 seconds, it's more like 3 seconds. Everybody dropped to the floor instantly, what seems to be, lifeless... except for the girl in the white. Had she stayed still, she may have lived. Doesn't look like until she moved she got a few more put in her. But of course, thinking" If I don't move they won't shoot me again" probably didn't cross her mind.

Shame.......

#24 ·
Only chance they would have had is if someone manned a minigun facing the entrance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.