At High Orange 24/7

This is a discussion on At High Orange 24/7 within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Hot Wing Up date well we had the locks changed on friday . The apartment will need alot of cleaning work and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: At High Orange 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Wing View Post
    Up date well we had the locks changed on friday .

The apartment will need alot of cleaning work and paint.

This pig never ever cleaned a thing in 2.5 years .

Thank god its all tile inside but still a huge mess even on tile.

I have not seen him back than goodness.

If for some reason he comes back he will be arrested.

I hope this is all done but my gutt and SA is still off charts.

There are apartments across the street that are not ours that was in this drug dealing game.

The other night I was just out in my parking lot hanging out just keeping eyes and ears open .

Black female with blond hair walks up to me and asks what was the cops doing here earlier?

and do I sell drugs ??? Really I told this tramp to keep walking and dont come back
    Sounds like your apartments are just like any other middle class complexes. Drugs will always be there.

Sent from my palm device
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    A bunch of people left the apartment about 5 minutes before the cops showed up? They were in a hurry?

How did they know the police were on their way? Leak at the cop-shop?

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillep Harding View Post
    A bunch of people left the apartment about 5 minutes before the cops showed up? They were in a hurry?

Scanner!
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Phillep Harding View Post

Really would not rule that out one thing I learned in last two years (took 50 years to learn it ) trust no one .
    Badey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Wing View Post
    Really would not rule that out one thing I learned in last two years (took 50 years to learn it ) trust no one .
    A girl I knew in high school got into drugs in college, and married a drug dealer (she was a pastor's daughter too). She ended up in jail. She got clean, but she said the one thing she learned from all of her experience was not to trust anyone.

Anytime someone would report a drug dealer in the ring her husband was in, they would find out who did it... from the police (according to her). I am not saying they are all bad, in fact, I think the vast majority are good, but, it just takes one officer on the take to give out information.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

[QUOTE=Badey;2392427]A girl I knew in high school got into drugs in college, and married a drug dealer (she was a pastor's daughter too). She ended up in jail. She got clean, but she said the one thing she learned from all of her experience was not to trust anyone.

Anytime someone would report a drug dealer in the ring her husband was in, they would find out who did it... from the police (according to her). I am not saying they are all bad, in fact, I think the vast majority are good, but, it just takes one officer on the take to give out information.[/QUOTE

You are right on the mark.

Dont get me wrong I have alot of support for PD as a whole.

But it took over a year for PD to do this bust

BTW there was a nark line you could call , every time I called and some other tenants called .

The drug traffic would come to a very fast stop for a few days

Again I trust noooooooooooo one now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links