Road Rage Rider shot at on a motorcycle - Texas

This is a discussion on Road Rage Rider shot at on a motorcycle - Texas within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am sometimes asked why I carry in a motorcycle, as one of my hobbies is riding. This encounter by a fellow rider in a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Road Rage Rider shot at on a motorcycle - Texas

Road Rage Rider shot at on a motorcycle - Texas

I am sometimes asked why I carry in a motorcycle, as one of my hobbies is riding.
    This encounter by a fellow rider in a forum I frequent says it all and is a chilling story

I didn't post the story as I am not sure on the laws on copying posts. Here is the link to the story and thread

http://www.stromtrooper.com/off-topi...road-rage.html

Sent via Mental Power

2. Remove Ads

He followed for a long time and has no idea what color the MB was? He did not know where this happened so he could call and report it?

There is something missing from this story.
    archer51 and Bad Bob like this.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Strange that the BG's tire exploded just in the nick of time ...

Anyway, I had someone ram my car while I was sitting still in it - I purposely sat there and kept reading the license plate just in case the guy took off - I even read it out loud to my self many times - sure enough, the guy sped off and for the life of me I couldn't remember one letter/number from that plate.

~Sniff~ ~Sniff~ Nope, doesn't smell quite right.
    KNOWLEDGE: A tomato is a fruit.
    WISDOM: Not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

VIP Member
    Big pile of bovine fecal matter, IMO.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Where do you get motor bike anywhere in that article.It sounds like total BS to me and the fact dipstick don't like to be followed because of his "Military Convoy Training" so he speeds up to 130 mph on the road,guess he and these other 2 vehicles were the only ones on the whole road,then the guy blows a tire,but the guy just drives to work and doesn't report anything.
    Sounds like somebody is practicing to become a writer of Fiction
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    "I followed for about 5 minutes until I was getting very frustrated. Flashing my highs, moving my headlights in the side mirror, the mercedes did not move." It's time to slow down and enjoy the ride. Flashing highs, moving headlights into a mirror are sure-fire ways to escalate a situation and it would be the poster's fault.
    Bad Bob likes this.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Quote Originally Posted by Happypuppy View Post
    I am sometimes asked why I carry in a motorcycle, as one of my hobbies is riding.
    This encounter by a fellow rider in a forum I frequent says it all and is a chilling story

I didn't post the story as I am not sure on the laws on copying posts. Here is the link to the story and thread

Highway road rage. - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums

Sent via Mental Power
    What it looks like from that guys post is that he started it with the high beam flashing. Shat happens when you act aggressive on the road. Darwinism
    Bad Bob likes this.

Some people are very aggressive and will stop at nothing to gget revenge on any small act against them, especially in their cages.
    That part bothered me. People have road rage regardless of what they're driving.

He also mentions convoy training yet can't remember and didn't observe anything other than it was an older model Mercedes? I'm calling BS on this story. Either made or up he left out some facts about his behavior. I mean seriously, you don't call the cops after being shot at just because you were in a lane you shouldn't of been in or just because you were traveling at a speed you shouldn't of been?

BS.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Agreed, this story is fiction. I think the passing everyone on the right at 80 mph (like an idiot) is true. Then a car sped up as if to follow him and the rest was fantasy.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Once upon a time I felt bad for people like this who had to make up stories of unfavorable things happening to then just to be the certain of attention online. Now its just hilarious. :D

Sent from my palm device
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Once upon a time I felt bad for people like this who had to make up stories of unfavorable things happening to then just to be the certain of attention online. Now its just hilarious. :D

Sent from my palm device
    Agreed. It reminds me of a time that I was reading a story that I though I guy made up so I said so. Well it turns out he was an operative with "The Company" and tracked me down through my ISP. He confronted me about calling him a liar and we had words... no way I was letting some jack-booted thug threaten my 1st Amendment rights. I am not legally allowed to talk about what happened next, but suffice to say I am still posting and he is not.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Agreed. It reminds me of a time that I was reading a story that I though I guy made up so I said so. Well it turns out he was an operative with "The Company" and tracked me down through my ISP. He confronted me about calling him a liar and we had words... no way I was letting some jack-booted thug threaten my 1st Amendment rights. I am not legally allowed to talk about what happened next, but suffice to say I am still posting and he is not.
    Are you serious? I believe you are but it's hard to tell through text sometimes.

Sent from my palm device

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Are you serious? I believe you are but it's hard to tell through text sometimes.

Sent from my palm device
    No. No, I'm not.
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    No. No, I'm not.
    Good, because that post reeked of mall ninja, haha. Well-played, sir.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links