Got to be a bad guy

This is a discussion on Got to be a bad guy within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Took a Street and Vehicle Tactics class. We did some scenario training with air soft guns. Here were a few different scenarios: 1. Silent robbery. ...

Thread: Got to be a bad guy

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Got to be a bad guy

Took a Street and Vehicle Tactics class. We did some scenario training with air soft guns. Here were a few different scenarios:

1. Silent robbery.
    Nobody knew it happened until it was over. No one got hurt. Boooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

2. Robber came in and shouted "this is a robbery".
    I was a clerk and was not the one getting the money out of the register. I saw two other people with guns drawn. Turns out one of them was an accomplish who was supposed to watch to see if anyone else draws. If so, he was to shoot them. Hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys in head gear.

3. Robber came in and told everyone to get on the floor.
    I tried to leave out back but was thwarted. Someone else shot the robber. I was unarmed.

4. Robber came in and started forcing everyone into the back room.
    I was the robber. Some mall ninja started shooting me. He came at me like a banshee. I returned fire. I fled.

5. Domestic violence scenario.
    Man starts beating on wife. (Turns out she was the instructor's wife and, well, uh, er, I think he went easy on her, just in case.) He drew a HUGE knife and several people shot him.

All in all, a lot of fun. You learn that stuff happens fast and you make a lot of tactical errors because practicing the scenario once or twice does not necessarily mean you will perform perfectly in real life.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Sounds like an interesting class.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

OD*
    It does sound an interesting class to take.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Sounds like a lot of fun, and a great learning experience.

Force on force air soft scenarios are awesome fun... Did some back in the navy.

Links