Not-so-politically-correct In California

This is a discussion on Not-so-politically-correct In California within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Speed bumps might be just the thing: Bumps & Humps . Passing the hat for a couple $hundred might be a simple solution, assuming the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Not-so-politically-correct In California

Speed bumps might be just the thing: Bumps & Humps. Passing the hat for a couple $hundred might be a simple solution, assuming the city isn't doing anything about it. ~30-40 residents, $10 each, and they'd have several of these temporary bumps.

I'm sure a non-responsive city's admin weenies will get bent, but then putting out a "We'll kill you" sign isn't exactly going to win over the DA, either. I'd much rather piss off the admin weenies, given the alternatives.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Speed bumps might be just the thing: Bumps & Humps. Passing the hat for a couple $hundred might be a simple solution, assuming the city isn't doing anything about it. ~30-40 residents, $10 each, and they'd have several of these temporary bumps.

I'm sure a non-responsive city's admin weenies will get bent, but then putting out a "We'll kill you" sign isn't exactly going to win over the DA, either. I'd much rather piss off the admin weenies, given the alternatives.
    Of all the neighborhoods I've been in that wanted speed bumps, they could never get enough homeowners to agree to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links