What constitutes a SHTF situation?

This is a discussion on What constitutes a SHTF situation? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, and the rest of the bunch at MSNBC are working tirelessly stoking the flames of racial division. They have as much ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: What constitutes a SHTF situation?

Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, and the rest of the bunch at MSNBC are working tirelessly stoking the flames of racial division. They have as much as said that if obama looses it will be because of racism in America. We already know where the New Black Panther Party stands with the Travon Martin case. I haven't seen this much incitement to violence by a so called media outlet since the Tutsi massacre in Rwanda.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I choose not to commit libel by posting my opinion of Al Sharpton.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

These are the sick and deranged of our society.................IMO.
    Unfortunately they have a following of low esteemed, deluted and uneducated they pery on........sorry for them.

Will this ..... Witch Sandy....... constitute a SHTF situation if we loose the power grid in our cities.

Lets see how the east coast handles Sandy.. And the election. If O loses, I do believe there will be riots... Even more convinced now than I was before.

Well it looks like the snow season has finally arrived so, it's getting too cold out up here to riot, so they'll all have to go South too do their bidding. At least till the Spring Thaw!! I would have liked to have seen the Tigers win it all this season but maybe lucky for us they didn't. Did you see the pictures of San Francisco's street-party last night?

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Hurrican Sandy.......Obama Looses.
    Very little will happen if Obama loses, maybe localized stuff but not much more. I think a lot more angry people will flip if he WINS than the other way around.

I don't understand why people think it will happen, based on a handful of social media statements? People said that crap before social media, you just didn't hear about it.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/1897...f-obama-loses/

"Watson claims that InfoWars investigated the Twitter accounts to prove that they are genuine, subsequently concluding that the legit Twitter accounts are evidence enough of vast impending race riots should Obama lose. These jackasses aren’t very well-acquainted with the basic rules of logic; but no matter, it’s fit to print."

"A quick survey of the Twitter accounts reveals that a lot of the users who tweeted about race riots are just idiots or jokers. In other words, like most Twitter users, they are people wasting time. To borrow Sowell’s language for a moment, it would seem that in this case they are the conservative fringe’s useful idiots. The means by which conservatives can continue building up the fear of the “other”—the black “other” that will meltdown if Obama loses."

Translation, it's BS.

Quote Originally Posted by lizjimbo View Post
    Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews, and the rest of the bunch at MSNBC are working tirelessly stoking the flames of racial division. They have as much as said that if obama looses it will be because of racism in America. We already know where the New Black Panther Party stands with the Travon Martin case. I haven't seen this much incitement to violence by a so called media outlet since the Tutsi massacre in Rwanda.
    The New BPP is a load of crap, it's like 20 dudes who stole the name of the original BPP and have no say in anything in no power. People need to stop acting like they mean anything, they're a tiny crazy fringe group no one listens to.

Read above for the rest.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links