Texas woman kills burglar

This is a discussion on Texas woman kills burglar within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Damn.. I was wrong... She was younger than my decrepit self.. Lol....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Texas woman kills burglar

Damn.. I was wrong... She was younger than my decrepit self.. Lol.

2. Remove Ads

GH
    Congratulations to an armed citizen not afraid to defend herself & willing to do so. I sincerely hope she's totally absolved. I suppose some will complain that she went back to her car, armed herself & killed a "young man who was finally starting to get his life together" when she could have escaped & called the PoPo.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Operations Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Quote Originally Posted by GH View Post
    Congratulations to an armed citizen not afraid to defend herself & willing to do so. I sincerely hope she's totally absolved. I suppose some will complain that she went back to her car, armed herself & killed a "young man who was finally starting to get his life together" when she could have escaped & called the PoPo.
    That was my first thought. Not really much of a complaint, I have no problems with this, but if you get the wrong DA you could end up defending a murder charge. Her house technically wasn't "occupied" at the time.

Let me test my Journalism Skills on this one.

19-year-old Larry Jurvotaie Williams was presented his Copper Clad Early Criminal Retirement Award early Saturday morning in a private ceremony conducted by a South East Dallas Resident inside her home. Two of his Budding Career Criminal friends were also in attendance. One of whom almost received his Permanent Retirement Award but his retirement will only be recieving a temporary award! And no doubt he will also attempt to claim his Coveted Lifetime Award in 5 to 10 years.
    A Public Retirement Party will be held shortly with Mr. Williams Family in attendance, so they can erect his Granite Plaque to commemorate his contribution to the terrorizing of the Dallas Citizens.
    The Community recognizes his achievements and cheer his Career Finality.
    Sleep well Larry Jurvotaie Williams, you've earned your Retirement!
    Your self serving example will be a shining withness to other budding career seeking youths.
    What have you done to prepare for the end of civilization as we know it?

According to the news I read, she saw the front door kicked in, witnessed the young men inside her home. Saw one with a gun and returned to her vehicle to retireve her own gun, then went inside the home where she fired on the three. The third perp dove out the back window of her home causing her to miss her mark. Must have lead him too much.

Being as how I live not 50 miles from there and once worked that area of Dallas, I seriously doubt she will have a problem with the Grand Jury! But, the GJ is a formality here in Texas. Every shooting goes before the Board!
    She is within her rights under the Castle Doctrine to fire upon the intruders, especially since she saw a weapon on one of them.

Texas is not a safe working environment for Criminals to work in. That's why many of them are moving to the Eastern Seaboard.
    What have you done to prepare for the end of civilization as we know it?

Congrats to this lady as she was willing and able to protect her castle.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt58 View Post
    Let me test my Journalism Skills on this one.

19-year-old Larry Jurvotaie Williams [received] his [c]opper[-][c]lad [Criminal Early Retirement Award (early-delete) Saturday morning in a private ceremony conducted by a [southeast] Dallas [r]esident inside her home. Two of his [b]udding [c]areer [c]riminal friends were also in attendance[, one] of whom almost received his [p]ermanent [r]etirement [a]ward but [instead] will only be [presented with an honorable mention]! [No] doubt he will also attempt to claim [the] [c]oveted [l]ifetime [a]ward in 5 to 10 years.
    A [p]ublic [r]etirement [p]arty will be held shortly with Mr. Williams['s] [f]amily in attendance, so they can erect his [g]ranite [p]laque to commemorate his contribution to the terrorizing of the Dallas [c]itizens.
    The Community recognizes his achievements and cheer his [c]areer [f]inality.
    Sleep well[,] Larry Jurvotaie Williams, you've earned your [r]etirement!
    Your self[-]serving example will be a shining [example (?)] to other budding career[-]seeking youths.
    There, fixed it. Very funny. Journalists need a better sense of humor.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links