Think it cant happen?

This is a discussion on Think it cant happen? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm curious as to how what happens in AUS and GBR has anything to do with what happens here. Do either of those places have ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Think it cant happen?

I'm curious as to how what happens in AUS and GBR has anything to do with what happens here. Do either of those places have a Constitution guaranteeing the right to bear arms? Answer: No. The economy's in the gutter and our jobs are being shipped out to China. When's the last time you bought a pair of shoes or a coat made in the USA? If you're going to worry yourselves into a frenzy, why not worry over something constructive like how to keep jobs in America? Other than a possible temporary ban on black rifles, like the one in '94, your guns and ability to keep buying more are safe, but I guess I'm just not the type who sits around fearing and fretting.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by DroidGeorge View Post
    And remake of 'Red Dawn' is due out soon. Be interesting to see what the response is.

George
    I am anxiously awaiting this movie, the original was a little outdated.
    Yoda, I am, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dbglock View Post
    I'm curious as to how what happens in AUS and GBR has anything to do with what happens here. Do either of those places have a Constitution guaranteeing the right to bear arms? Answer: No. The economy's in the gutter and our jobs are being shipped out to China. When's the last time you bought a pair of shoes or a coat made in the USA? If you're going to worry yourselves into a frenzy, why not worry over something constructive like how to keep jobs in America? Other than a possible temporary ban on black rifles, like the one in '94, your guns and ability to keep buying more are safe, but I guess I'm just not the type who sits around fearing and fretting.
    I think you live in a fantasy world Sir...If you think the 2nd Amendment is safe to interpretation, then I have a bridge to sell you...Just take a look at some of the other interpretations, that have been made by the current regime. I think, even their own people are becoming afraid of the agenda being espoused by the leader. Look at the bailouts of high officials...Wonder why...Especially if they are soooo content. Look at the misinformation espoused recently (i.e. Benghazi, Patraeus situation), etc)...Wake up Sir! JMO
    mg27, lchamp and oneshot like this.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Quote Originally Posted by dbglock View Post
    Neither did they! BTW Executive orders are at an all time high. Healthcare mandate? a tax? or is it a penalty? I dont think worry is the answer but being aware of how corrupt this government is becoming and how slick they are is something to think about and NEVER let it happen here. To many died for our freedoms. Many family memebers from all branches of the military, friends who where blown up from IEDs. We all know the deal, take 2A and take them all away.. Yes it means something to me

Quote Originally Posted by mg27 View Post
    Neither did they! BTW Executive orders are at an all time high. Healthcare mandate? a tax? or is it a penalty? I dont think worry is the answer but being aware of how corrupt this government is becoming and how slick they are is something to think about and NEVER let it happen here. To many died for our freedoms. Many family memebers from all branches of the military, friends who where blown up from IEDs. We all know the deal, take 2A and take them all away.. Yes it means something to me
    People don't realize where the real threat is at. Its not the authoritarian liberals; they do exactly what they promise by taking control away from people. The real threat is the authoritarian conservatives who trick unknowing libertarians into voting for big government conservatives.

In all honesty though, its only a matter of time before our liberties are worn down to nothing. Look at the PATRIOT act...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links