Think it cant happen?

This is a discussion on Think it cant happen? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch - YouTube For the ones who think it will never happen! The people must ban together ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Think it cant happen?

Think it cant happen?

Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch - YouTube

For the ones who think it will never happen! The people must ban together and stop being torn apart by the media with the left vs. right B.s. The Media has a few owners with the same agenda.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia - YouTube

Heres another one. Its something that will happen if we dont stand up to unlawful actions of the higher ups
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Gun bands or restriction so tight you can have them will not be a result of Congress or state law changes. It will happen in a flash one case one new justice on the Supreme Court.
    We hung on on a 5 to 4 vote with the 2nd. court. It was made CLEAR a justice that will fix that mistake will be appointed.
    Just a madder of time now . The 2nd will no longer apply to us as citizens. the vote will be 4 to 5 and the 2nd has a whole new meaning.

VIP Member
    I watched both those videos and I'm stunned at the reality of what we could be facing.

Couldn't happen here? I bet the Brits and Australians thought it couldn't happen there...until it did.

As Smitty said, we're one Supreme away from a majority that might decide the Constitution needs to change.
    I hear people say, "they'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands". Really? If it becomes law then you can chose to comply or you can go to jail until you comply.

In 2008 and again last Tuesday something happened that until then I said, "that will never happen in our country". Well, it did. So why is a gun ban so unimaginable?

Hillary is going to Australia this week. That's why she can't make it to the Benghazi inquery. Anyone know what's on the agenda in Australia? Pointers on how to get guns banned? We'll see.
    Last edited by Jeanlouise; November 11th, 2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: added a thought.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

What scares me is Why do they want to outlaw guns? Control? I think We need to get tough again as a nation. Too many people have too much to lose now, and are all caught up on their computers, cars, flatscreen tvs ect.... and would never even put up a real fight. Our forefathers were strong, and this generation is a bunch of weak minded Kids, I can remember my grandfather and other peoples grand fathers and how differnet they were, they seemed like MEN, Id like to see everyone with guns marching the streets if this ever happened saying NO WE WONT.
    Together we win, divided we fall. Thats whats going on in the country, msnbc, cnn, fox, all probably owned by the same people, getting people against one another and now we have facebook, where the fighting spills over while the "higher ups" laugh.. Anyway, I hope Im willing to die for the constitution, because without it and without having firearms to fight a tyrant type gov. we are dead anyway.

Sorry for my comment but its straight up BULL ****.

Banning guns will NOT get rid of all the illegal, missing and scratched serial guns out there in the wrong hands.

They won't be able to find any of these guns because they can't even find them now. Stolen and missing weapons are in the wrong hands and passing something like this won't change it.

Instead it only takes the gun out of the hands of us law abiding citizens who are only carrying one to protect ourselves, while also hoping we will never have to.
    ZX9RCAM likes this.

it's a crazy world we live in.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke, Edmund

Proud owner of a G35. And yes I carry it concealed.

What's that old saying.. Outlaw guns and only outlaws will have guns.

Good vids. As was ponted out by smitty, it's the Supreme Court I'm worriespd about. Obama is bad enough but my biggest concern his ability to now stack the court with liberals. Should they be young appointees his impact will be felt for many years and our right will erode. Some slowly, some quickly.

To oz's points, it will only take a few high profile shooting, by bad guys, to get the liberal politicians moving faster than they are now.

Hopefully, she's volunteered to be the new stuffed seal decoy for baiting the GW's......
    carracer likes this.

Re: Think it cant happen?

And remake of 'Red Dawn' is due out soon. Be interesting to see what the response is.

George
    Smile. It makes people wonder what you are up to

I don't own a boat, so all of my guns were stored in my vehicle that got stolen...and was found the following morning...without the weapons...darn the luck!
    Tayopo likes this.
    KNOWLEDGE: A tomato is a fruit.
    WISDOM: Not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

VIP Member
    None of that matters to the majority of voters in this country anymore.

“When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.”

- Benjamin Franklin

“A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship”.

- Alexander Fraser Tytler

The fools who wish to be lorded over have spoken in the voting booths.

As a country we are essentially doomed.
    They will give up anything to be taken care of, to be handed all they feel they deserve.
    Jeanlouise and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    I don't know what we can do to stop it. We can yell and scream all we want, but the politicians that are in power now will control us.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    None of that matters to the majority of voters in this country anymore.

“When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.”

- Benjamin Franklin

“A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship”.

- Alexander Fraser Tytler

The fools who wish to be lorded over have spoken in the voting booths.

As a country we are essentially doomed.
    They will give up anything to be taken care of, to be handed all they feel they deserve.
    YEP, people just want free s&%t. The borrower is servent to the lender, no body gets free anything, it will come with a heavy price. To many brave men/women have died for our freedoms to allow it to be taken away. There is only one reason to disarm the public and that is to be able to do what they cant do if we were armed. Hopefully it wont come down to that.
    oneshot likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links