Don't mess with senior citizens, they're too old to fight so they'll just shoot ya'

Don't mess with senior citizens, they're too old to fight so they'll just shoot ya'

This is a discussion on Don't mess with senior citizens, they're too old to fight so they'll just shoot ya' within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just got this in an email from a buddy and had to share. How_to_stop_a_massacre.wmv This guy's my hero!...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JoeyD

Thread: Don't mess with senior citizens, they're too old to fight so they'll just shoot ya'

Just got this in an email from a buddy and had to share.

How_to_stop_a_massacre.wmv

This guy's my hero!

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Muggers here in Florida know to avoid the senior citizens...grannie just might have a gun...lot of us old folks carry here.

RAL
    I love that video!
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

mkh
    Got to love Florida and all the guns people pack.

I'm 56 and never was much of a fighter so my escalation levels are kind of flat.

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Hey, I've been wanting to ask this for some time... my job is to stop once the threat has gone away. The video makes it look like the fellow kept shooting after the guys were clearly headed out of there. Now, if they still have their hand on a gun, I should think the threat remains regardless of direction of motion - and the video doesn't let me see that.

Shall I assume that they were still armed, that Grampa observed movements suggesting reaching for a backup weapon, or perhaps a bad guy turned to face Grampa once off camera?

Quote Originally Posted by Paymeister View Post
    Hey, I've been wanting to ask this for some time... my job is to stop once the threat has gone away. The video makes it look like the fellow kept shooting after the guys were clearly headed out of there. Now, if they still have their hand on a gun, I should think the threat remains regardless of direction of motion - and the video doesn't let me see that.

Shall I assume that they were still armed, that Grampa observed movements suggesting reaching for a backup weapon, or perhaps a bad guy turned to face Grampa once off camera?
    I wonderd about that myself, looks like a bad shoot on the surface..

Quote Originally Posted by Paymeister View Post

Looks that way to me too, a "bad shoot". But as has been said often and any rational person knows and understands, when you get in the heat of battle is when you'll find out how you react to battle conditions. Not sure what the ol' boy was shooting, but it definitely got their attention!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyD View Post
    Looks that way to me too, a "bad shoot". But as has been said often and any rational person knows and understands, when you get in the heat of battle is when you'll find out how you react to battle conditions. Not sure what the ol' boy was shooting, but it definitely got their attention!
    It was a .380, according to previous posts when this happened.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Just when I was almost convinced there is no justice in this world! You gotta love the guy! I wouldn't testify against him no matter what the video tape shows! I'll bet a job at the car wash sounds pretty good to those two AHs after that!

Links