Attempted Car Jacking Gone Horribly Wrong - from Juror

This is a discussion on Attempted Car Jacking Gone Horribly Wrong - from Juror within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Maybe the punk will be served a little prison hospitality while there. To OP........ Thanks for relating the story from a very unique perspective....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Attempted Car Jacking Gone Horribly Wrong - from Juror

VIP Member
    Maybe the punk will be served a little prison hospitality while there.

To OP........
    Thanks for relating the story from a very unique perspective.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by oldnfat View Post
    Why would they request a med copter if the ER was only 3 miles away from the scene? Couldn't be much traffic that time of night. Also it was raining but Tran had his window down? The "Beretta Nano" belonged to Al. The bg had the .380 Bryco. Terrible event, so senseless. I am happy the bg was found and convicted. May he burn in Hell.

Med flight carries a trauma team consisting of a doctor/s & nurses.

I was wondering if there was any testimony to confirm that Tarence actually saw Al's gun. He might have, but he may just have decided to kill Al because Al saw his face and could ID him or didn't like the fact that there were apparently some words exchanged as Al exited the car. Not sure if Al was just asking Tarence to not shoot him or what, but I think he may have been doomed no matter what his actions were once Tarence targeted him.

A true tragedy for both victum's families. I really can't say I feel to bad for the BG's family, as he wasn't much of a human being to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBeau View Post
    I was wondering if there was any testimony to confirm that Tarence actually saw Al's gun. He might have, but he may just have decided to kill Al because Al saw his face and could ID him or didn't like the fact that there were apparently some words exchanged as Al exited the car. Not sure if Al was just asking Tarence to not shoot him or what, but I think he may have been doomed no matter what his actions were once Tarence targeted him.

A true tragedy for both victum's families. I really can't say I feel to bad for the BG's family, as he wasn't much of a human being to begin with.
    The only testimony that Terance saw Al's gun was from Terance himself during his confession on the ride back from New Orleans to Texas. Terance "justified" shooting Al because he saw Al's gun and claimed "self defense".
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links