Most Dangerous People ~ Blind Rage - Page 2

Most Dangerous People ~ Blind Rage

This is a discussion on Most Dangerous People ~ Blind Rage within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Never has there been a better time for me to use the phrase, "Words fail me." And I'm sure words will fail me again when ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Dangerous People ~ Blind Rage

Never has there been a better time for me to use the phrase, "Words fail me."

And I'm sure words will fail me again when she gets all of her children back.

VIP Member
    I would hope she wouldn't get out of prison before her children are adults. Sad to think someone would get so mad they could not even think about their child. If she has any decency she will have a long, sad sentence during her incarceration.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

That's beyond blind rage. That's a very, very sick woman!

And I bet this wasn't her first 'incident'. And our courts will probably give her another opportunity for future 'incidents'. After all, her neighbors said she was "like the perfect Mother" !

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    Not much faze me any more but this story just about makes me want to vomit just reading about it. Those officers that responded should get a commendation for doing their job professionally.

There's part of me that thinks that people should have to be licenced to have kids, but I don't trust government enough to actually do it efficiently (not only that but I believe it would be immoral to give government that much power), because the judicial system may just let her off with community service just going by what some Wisconson justices have done with molestation cases over there. Anymore and I'll torque of Bumper so...
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

Theres nothing worse then child abuse. This has got to be the cops worst night mares. There has to be some very sick people out there.

She should be in a psych ward. An action that terrible transcends criminal into a realm only the insane can reach.
    If he was gonna decorate his bar with my friend, he shoulda armed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by vanilla_gorilla View Post
    Must have been a pre-ban baby. Post-ban babies are safer.
    And, as predicted, criminals ignore existing rules, laws and all common sense. Wouldn't have mattered if the baby had a 30rd bomb load and laser sighting or not. It would still be felony reckless endangerment at a minimum. She deserves everything she's about to receive. May she be truly thankful.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

i don't care is she did just "spas". no one in their right could be blinded enough to swing around an infant. she should never be a mother again from that point on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    Theres nothing worse then child abuse. This has got to be the cops worst night mares. There has to be some very sick people out there.
    Indeed.
    Below is a news report pic of her assumedly during booking...

Mom Says She Didn't Mean to Throw Baby at Boyfriend

"...Graham said she "snapped" and began grabbing things and throwing them at Deangelo Troop, 20, not realizing she had picked up her 4-week-old son, Jarron Troop, telling police she held the child by his legs and swung him at his father. Police had said they believed the woman held the baby by the midsection when she hit the man."
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,219138,00.html

As bad as this case is it has been and does get worst out there.
    In todays news the following has been featured...

Quote Originally Posted by KREM.com
    Ore. man accused of using stun gun on toddler

09:18 AM PST on Monday, February 5, 2007

By TERESA BELL, kgw.com Staff

Also: Man admits tasering grandma

An Albany man repeatedly used a stun gun on his toddler, according to police who arrested the 23-year-old father over the weekend.

The toddler’s mother reported the abuse. She brought her 18-month-old son to the Albany Police Department on Saturday and told investigators that her husband, Rian James Whittman used a stun-gun device on him over a three-week period.

Police said the child suffered injuries from the 100,000-volt stun-gun and he was taken to Samaritan Albany General Hospital for treatment.

The child was later taken into protective custody by the Department of Human Services.

Rian Whittman was arrested later that same night in the 1900 block of SE Hill Street without incident, police said. He was lodged in the Linn County Jail on assault and criminal mischief charges.

Anyone with additional information that may help in the investigation was asked to call the Albany Police Department at 541-917-7680.

The story can be found at; http://www.krem.com/topstories/stori....534d58f6.html
    These people will do this to their own, one can only wonder how they might treat a stranger and what they might do in reaction upon being slighted or annoyed in some way.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

And another...

As reported today via ABCNews.com:

Father Charged in Child's Exposure Death
    Father Charged in Death of 23-Month-Old Girl Left Outside in Freezing Temperatures

By RAMESH SANTANAM

PITTSBURGH Feb 8, 2007 (AP)— The father of a young girl who died of exposure had knocked her unconscious because he was angry she wouldn't go to bed, then took her outside in freezing temperatures and left her there, police said before the man's arraignment Thursday.

Nyia Miangel Page, who was about to turn 2, was found dead Sunday on a wooded knoll about a 10 minute walk from the family's home. Tiny footprints in the snow suggested she had gotten up and wandered around before she died, police said.

Her father, William Lorenzo Page, 23, of Braddock, was arrested on charges of criminal homicide, kidnapping, false reports and simple assault.

Page told police he woke up early Saturday and found the girl awake and playing near a mirror in the hallway, according to the criminal complaint. He said he got mad when the girl wouldn't go back to bed so he hit her so hard she hit her head and was unconscious, the complaint said.

Page then took her outside wrapped in a blanket and left her, police said.

An autopsy determined Nyia died of hypothermia, but the Allegheny County Medical Examiner ruled the death a homicide because investigators said it was unreasonable to assume the child got to the wooded location alone.

Her small body was found about a 10-minute walk from her home, a trek that would have included climbing 17 snowy steps up to a wooded knoll.

A witness had seen Page enter his house Saturday morning from the direction where his daughter was found, police said. He was back out on the street about an hour later, saying he was looking for the girl and telling the witness, "Somebody took my daughter," according to a criminal complaint.

Nyia's mother told police she last saw the girl after Nyia tried to crawl into bed with her parents about 12:30 a.m. Saturday. The mother told police she put the youngster back into her own bed in an upstairs room.

Police, emergency crews and bloodhounds searched in 20-degree temperatures for most of two days before finding the little girl's body.

Page, who did not have an attorney in court Thursday morning, was jailed without bond.

The story can be found at; http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2860268
    - Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

they aren't predators though, which is the sad thing. just retarded sheep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links