Where can I carry with my ccw

This is a discussion on Where can I carry with my ccw within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by archer51 While exercising the privileges granted to the licensee under the terms of this license, the licensee shall not, when carrying a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where can I carry with my ccw

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    While exercising the privileges granted to the licensee under the terms of this license, the licensee shall not, when carrying a concealed weapon:
    Consume any alcoholic beverage.
    Be in a place having a primary purpose of dispensing alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption.
    Be under the influence of any medication or drug, whether prescribed or not.
    Refuse to show the license or surrender the concealed weapon to any peace officer upon demand.
    Impede any peace officer in the performance of his/her duties.
    Present himself/herself as a peace officer to any person unless he/she is, in fact, a peace officer as defined by California law.
    Unjustifiably display a concealed weapon.
    Carry a concealed weapon not listed on the permit
    Calif law, ya gotta' love it. The "subject to" clauses and escape clauses are custom designed for LE & political anti-gunners.
    What's next?....

"..and shall carry during daylight hrs only, subject to the time as defined by the owners local celestial meridian.1a) partial solar eclipses shall denote times of reduced light output. 2a) Possessor of weapons shall be responsible for calculating the hour angle with GMT zero latitude line as reference with any altitude or fault derivations taken into account. 3b) Whopper Wednesday's will carry special (time prohibition) carry considerations as deemed by the sheriff depending on the duration of the meal.

Calif law; gotta' love it.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links