Movie theatres changing their "strategy"? What I saw. - Page 3

Movie theatres changing their "strategy"? What I saw.

This is a discussion on Movie theatres changing their "strategy"? What I saw. within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Everyone forget the exits were barred at Virginia Tech and the shooter went in the main entrance? You are on your own. Never forget it. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Movie theatres changing their "strategy"? What I saw.

Senior Member Array GentlemanJim's Avatar
    Everyone forget the exits were barred at Virginia Tech and the shooter went in the main entrance?

You are on your own.

Never forget it.

Jim
    KnifeGuy likes this.

Went to the movies with the old lady a couple of weeks ago. It was a Friday night and the theatre had two armed POs in a modified uniform; polo t-shirts, cargo pants and a pancake holster. Sadly, one was an apparent hairbag with a thin flimpsy belt that did not support the weight of his Glock. It was hanging down nearly mid-thigh and I'm sure the whole belt would ride up giving him trouble drawing if he needed to. The other had a Serpa. Neither appeared to have spare mags or flashlights unless they were in their pockets.

When I am assigned a side job like this, I either wear my duty rig or if the client requests softer clothes, I'll at least conceal all necessary gear.

That being said, at least there were "at least" two other guns there besides mine. So it was a bit comforting.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links