We Learn Something Everyday (or maybe we just think of defensive scenarios too much)

We Learn Something Everyday (or maybe we just think of defensive scenarios too much)

This is a discussion on We Learn Something Everyday (or maybe we just think of defensive scenarios too much) within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Woman hiding with kids shoots intruder | www.wsbtv.com 5 times and he is telling her to stop shooting. Not a scenario I would want my ...

Woman hiding with kids shoots intruder | www.wsbtv.com

5 times and he is telling her to stop shooting. Not a scenario I would want my Significant Other in. I know after reading this she will practice reloading more and probably want a 9mm to replace her 38 Taurus 2 great lessons in one article.

But thank God she only missed once and was able to get away. Knowing my girl-friend that is what she will say about the article

But it's also the reason I quit carrying my .380 as EDC years ago.

Good for her! My only regret is that Mrs H needs a little more range time, not a lot, but just a little.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

"In February, Slater was arrested on simple battery charges, according to the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office. He has been arrested six other times in the county since 2008."

Granted, arrested doesn't mean convicted, but how many of you have been arrested multiple times? Where there's smoke, there's fire.

AH HA. One idiot that actually did find the wrong one

Just another reason why my gun doesn't leave my hip, even at home. I agree a little more range time and maybe a new semi-auto but overall Good Job!!!!

Now if bad guys would just get the hint...If you break in, you WILL get shot...again...again...and AGAIN! :)

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1ckOne View Post
    Just another reason why my gun doesn't leave my hip, even at home. I agree a little more range time and maybe a new semi-auto but overall Good Job!!!!

Now if bad guys would just get the hint...If you break in, you WILL get shot...again...again...and AGAIN! :)
    I would add that in my case "my only concern will not have anything to do with carcass on the floor but at the end of the day it will only relate to the repair of the door jam and the replacement of the soiled carpet in my bedroom". In my case, defense consists of a locked bedroom, a well situated defensive position, a 12g and an FN5.7X28--just wife and I and there will be no "scoping out" or "clearing" of rooms outside of the bedroom.

Links