Looking like a BG - Page 4

Looking like a BG

This is a discussion on Looking like a BG within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Know a few guys who get lost in a crowd easily.....slim build, pan face with no expression and seem to just disappear unless your lookin' ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Looking like a BG

Know a few guys who get lost in a crowd easily.....slim build, pan face with no expression and seem to just disappear unless your lookin' for them......seems that might be a better persona than the BG look...Idunno.
    Oh by the way one of those fellas years ago did some Gov't work on the European Continent.....gess he was good at blending in.

Senior Moderator
    Hmmmm, I'm the person strangers pick to ask for help....My long beard and shaggy haircut don't seem to put them off, it might be my hat

People trust someone wearing a hat
    Spade115 likes this.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

CJM
    Just be yourself. Trying to be like this or look like that is what middle school and high school kids do.
    "Thank you for the advice Mr. Vice President, but I'll be keeping my AR15 for defending my home and family."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links