Armed Robbery at Work today

This is a discussion on Armed Robbery at Work today within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thats it. Thats the last straw. Millions of empty pop cans are rendered unrecycle-able because of BB guns every year in America. I compel my ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Armed Robbery at Work today

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    Thats it. Thats the last straw. Millions of empty pop cans are rendered unrecycle-able because of BB guns every year in America. I compel my Lord and Savior, Barack Hussein Obama to issue an executive order banning all BB guns that are able to hold 5 or more BB's at one time. If we save just one, it will all be worth it.
    -Joe Biden's and Jaime Fox's love child, atleast that's what he'd say if he existed. Dont stifle my creativity here people.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.--->Herbert Spencer

Springfield xd 45, Sig Sauer SP2022(9mm),Remington 700(.308), Yugo M10 variant w/IZH Kobra optic,...and lots of ammo for all of 'em.

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links