Defensive Carry banner

A crazed gunman starts firing into a crowded restaurant. You...

• Tweet Obama to show your support for his plan to repeal Second Amendment rights

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Call ACORN and ask for a Community Organizer to negotiate with the gunman

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Dial 911 and HOPE the cops get there before he kills you

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Hope he's only got 10 round magazines so he'll have to reload before he kills you

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • HOPE his gun jams before he kills you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hope there is a bitter clinger in the restaurant who will shoot him

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Pull out your Glock (the ONLY real gun) and shoot the dirtbag

Votes: 78 30.6%
  • Pull out any other gun (not real guns, of course) and shoot the dirtbag

Votes: 154 60.4%

A crazed gunman starts firing...

6K views 61 replies 53 participants last post by  Weeg 
#1 ·
I saw this quiz on Facebook, so I thought I would repeat it here.

#8 ·
It is not up to you to stop him . Call 911 a wait. If no one acts he will stop or leave .
If none of you had guns things like this would never happen. The problem is the gun if no one had one no one would be killed
Words of a Union rep at work yesterday as he was informing us of our duty to email congress in support of the gun ban.

#9 ·
I think you need to field this one to the female politician (forgot who it was) I saw on the news who said (in regard to limiting mags to 10rd): "Well, after they fire 10 shots, someone** could tackle them"...

Like my dad told me all those years ago: "son, a bit of advice...no matter where you go in life, there are a@@holes everywhre."

** Notice, in true liberal elitist fashion, she wants someone else to do things for her...

:ziplip:

#10 ·
Is this before or after the current administration wipes it rear end with the constitution again?

I am guessing it is before, because if it were after then all guns would go away and the bad guy would have to give up since he would not own a gun anyway...

#19 ·
The poll choices should be amended, IMO.

Obviously the first order of business in that situation would be to reveal your CCW sash and badge and announce that you are a CCW holder. No need to alarm anyone unnecessarily. Then I think you'd have to choose between shooting the perpetrator in the leg or shooting the firearm out of his hand. Whichever you feel would be the least likely to cause any permanent damage to the individual. Then you'll want to make sure you are clean and fresh for your many news interviews and meeting with the mayor to accept the key to the city.

#20 ·
Asses the Sit,...

In my neck of the woods it is not always permisable to carry even with a permit.
Recently when talking to a PoHead regarding the same senario and being asked wtd if that sit arises and no firearm within reach. I answered, I'm resourceful enough to make almost anything into a weapon.
His retort was but he has a firearm. My answer but he has no brains. A plate full of food thrown his way would do a lot of distraction and I'm betting also the upper hand. I might not be able to shoot back but I for Dam Sure can get a few well placed Licks In.
Usually that would be enough to displace those cowards hiding behind a gun. Use your Head, it's not just for hats.

#21 ·
I'm not too sure a plate of food thrown at a BG with a gun would be a good idea. Wouldn't that be taking a plate of food to a gun fight? I am fairly certain the next target would be the food tosser. A .45 would be a much better choice of weapons. Oh yeah, my 1911 DW .45 is a real gun. And it is always within reach. Carry Always Never Tell.

Reactions: USM1976
#27 ·
What do they call it? It's actually quite hip these days to teach "the herd" how to defend themselves against a lone wolf. One dinner plate is nothing yes, but lots of plates, tablet computers, phones, chairs, baby seats, you name it........... Surely this could allow someone to move into a position to get off a frank shot or two, or a heroic linebacker style take down like in the Tuscon shooting.

#23 ·
I don't know how to answer the poll.

All of the questions seem to be lacking a logical course of action. Of course, it may all be in jest. But I'm hardly in the mood to jest about such things right now. This fight against tyranny is just ramping up.

#24 ·
I'd probably do a tucking ninja flip roll, simultaneously drawing my AIWB sawed-off AR-15... Once behind cover I'd mutter something clever while I confronted the gunman with a barrage of well placed gun fire...

That, or curl into a ball on the floor and sing I'm a little teapot.

#25 ·
I'm gonna get behind the tweeter, the ACORNer, the frantic 911 caller, victim #10, that poor sucker with buttered toast, staying out of the bitter clingers line of fire but not too worried because he probably has a a non-GLOCK while I'm drawing my Tactical Elite Tier 1 Pro-Carry GLOCK and drawing out a large G on the perps center of mass with 16 9mm holes.

Please hold your applause.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.