Scenario: Hold it right there, FBI. (NOT!!)

This is a discussion on Scenario: Hold it right there, FBI. (NOT!!) within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Robbery, Eden Center (rear parking lot), 6763 Wilson Blvd., Dec. 14, between 9:05 p.m. and 9:13 p.m., a female employee exiting a rear door of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ExSoldier

Thread: Scenario: Hold it right there, FBI. (NOT!!)

VIP Member

Robbery, Eden Center (rear parking lot), 6763 Wilson Blvd., Dec. 14, between 9:05 p.m. and 9:13 p.m., a female employee exiting a rear door of the mall was confronted by a male subject described as Hispanic, 5'4" to 5'6", skinny, wearing an off white or gray colored sweatshirt, a light blue scarf around his head and dark pants. The subject said "Hold it right there - FBI". Another man who was with the victim asked the man for identification. At that point the subject pulled a dark colored semi-automatic pistol out of his sweatshirt pocket and told them "everyone stay right there". The subject then grabbed the female's purse and took off running through the rear parking lot towards Koons Body shop. A search of the area came up negative. The victim was not harmed in the robbery.

Membership Revoked Array clubsoda22's Avatar
    I think i could have successfully smoked him or at hand-to-hand distances executed a disarm.

Why use a gun if you're working at knife ranges? Look, if somebody gets close enough to me that I can touch him and he's armed, (knife or gun) as long as he's alone, I can probably take him. I can certainly discourage him. As far as that goes, I think I'm much more worried about getting knifed than I am shot. If I'm armed with a handgun and I'm facing a knife and my gun is holstered there is simply no choice but to go hand to hand immediately. He'd turn me into sushi in the middle of my draw.

VIP Member
    We just had another machete attack down in this area of town. That is one I worry about. Some of these guys are pretty good with machetes.

Funny Reversal

Back in the 80's I was walking out of a place downtown with two buddies after lunching with them. We're in the parking lot and I'm unarmed that day. This little DWEEB of a scrawny mouse trots up and whips out a .25 or maybe a .32 real small semiauto. He yells "GIMME YO WALLETS & WATCHES!"

My two buddies say: "THIS is the most embarrassing moment of your life." They draw their guns and badges and announce themselves as FBI. I guess the little punk thought they were getting out their wallets for him. He was so surprised. I mean he couldn't move. The agents still wisely stepped out of the line of his barrel and just gently took the gun from his hand and called the locals. The parking lot attendant was still rolling on the ground laughing when the unit screeched into the lot.
    jerp likes this.

Links