Here's a Texas solution to the problem of Robbery... - Page 2

Here's a Texas solution to the problem of Robbery...

This is a discussion on Here's a Texas solution to the problem of Robbery... within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have spent some time in Texas in years passed, I think it is a GREAT STATE, the only one I would ever consider moving. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Here's a Texas solution to the problem of Robbery...

I have spent some time in Texas in years passed, I think it is a GREAT STATE, the only one
    I would ever consider moving. I love the cowboy way.

Southern Indiana but have a permanent residence in South Coastal Texas
    I`m so glad to be a Texan!
    "A government big enough to give you everything you need, is big enough to take everything you have"--- Thomas Jefferson, 1778.

I like the mindset, but unfortunately this really isn't representative of the electorate here in TX. That's a nice way of saying: This is a little country bumpkin town, the real force of the electorate is in the urban areas, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio.

I am not at all criticizing the policies of this bank or trying to belittle the town, in fact I support them. I am simply pointing out the reality that even in a large state like TX, the urban population centers have heavy influence on state politics and this state is not as red as many Americans think.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldwingElf View Post
    My Credit Unioin here in FL just installed metal detecotrs in all branches. I asked why and was told so no firearms could be brought in. I said I was a CWL holder and was uncomfortable retreiving valubles or cash and having to leave my firearm in my vehicle. They said one of them would walk me out if I wanted. Maybe that cute blonde will take me out to my bike and distract the bad guys.
    I would've closed my account and safe deposit on the spot. It's their right to not allow any firearms, including CC holders but it's certainly mine to go elsewhere. FL law allows us to carry in banks - metal detectors is a deal breaker for me.

VIP Member
    A cool bank right there.

It's about time a bank thinking that way... only in Texas. this is pretty awesome!!

Here's a Texas solution to the problem of Robbery...

Great idea !!!!
    Hope more follow???

PSE EVO 60 Lbs.
    Blacked out

Now that is politically correct!
    You can get a lot with a smile but you can get a lot more with a smile and a gun...Al Capone

Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth...Mike Tyson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links