Defensive Carry banner

Small town USA

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  pipedream 
#1 ·
My wife came in yesterday to show me a post from an acquaintance on FB. The lady had a knock on the door at 11 am to find another young lady at her door. When she opened it the young lady stated that she run out of gas and was wondering if the homeowner either had gas or could take the young lady to a gas station. The young lady went on to state that her grandmother was in the van outside waiting. Somehow the homeowner had the insight not to fall for this attempt to either do harm or rob her. She watched as the young lady approached the van and lo and behold a rather large man came from the sliding door walked around to meet the young lady and proceed to get back in the van and drive away. The homeowner called the local pd but the van had evidently left the area. I told my wife to never open her door for someone she does not know.

#4 ·
This happened in a cul de sac at the back of a subdivision in a town that we call a bedroom community. Yes it can happen anywhere. The only defense most people have is the lock on there door and there ability to use common sense. As for me well I have just a little more defense than that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.