Burglary Interrupted

Burglary Interrupted

This is a discussion on Burglary Interrupted within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It was 1983. My Grandfather and Grandmother (In their early 60's) arrived home from the theater at about 10:30 PM. They noticed the front window ...

Thread: Burglary Interrupted

Burglary Interrupted

It was 1983. My Grandfather and Grandmother (In their early 60's) arrived home from the theater at about 10:30 PM. They noticed the front window of the dining room was removed and stuff was moved around. They heard a noise in their basement and then the basement door slam. They called the cops and filed a report. They had apparently interrupted a burglary. The burglars stole cash and jewelry. That's it. My grandparents put in a security system, window bars, and my grandfather bought a 1911 like the one he carried in WWII. They're both 91 now and live in that same house. I found out about the 1911 last month. Wish he'd told me earlier. I'd like to have shot it.

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    AND?

...so does Grandpa still have the gun? maybe he'd let you borrow it?

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Better yet, take grandpa shooting. I bet he would enjoy the activity.
    A 9mm might expand but a .45acp never shrinks.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Sponsored Links