New TV series on the Sportsman Channel - What If

This is a discussion on New TV series on the Sportsman Channel - What If within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; While watching some recorded gun shows on the Sportsman Channel, I saw an advertisement for a new series starting August 12, What If . It ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BamaT

Thread: New TV series on the Sportsman Channel - What If

New TV series on the Sportsman Channel - What If

While watching some recorded gun shows on the Sportsman Channel, I saw an advertisement for a new series starting August 12, What If.

It mentioned mass murderers, psychos, and crazed gunmen, and then posed the question "How could their rein of terror have been prevented?" It then shows a man saying I could have made a difference.

I thought in light of the many what if scenarios we discuss here, forum readers would be interested in this upcoming show.
    Secret Spuk likes this.
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Endless possibilities...... The threads of fate.

And what is time travel but your pathetic attempted to try to control the world around you? Your futile effort to have a question answered? You think I don't know you, Alexander? I can look inside your memories, your nightmares, your dreams. You're a man haunted by those two most terrible words: What if?
    The Time Machine.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon. Go big or stay on the porch.

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    seems like it could be an interesting show
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

It sounds interesting. I don't have access to new shows unless I see them by chance on Youtube.

I miss the Country Music channel. And SPIKE. And Sci-Fi. And History Channel and AMC and TNT-USA and Starz and Encore and The Documentary Channel.

I miss Abby from NCIS and Catherine from CSI Vegas. I miss that Israeli babe on NCIS. I miss McMurphy on China Beach. I miss Seinfeld and Two and a Half Men.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links