Woman Robbed at Gunpoint in ATM Robbery in NC

Woman Robbed at Gunpoint in ATM Robbery in NC

This is a discussion on Woman Robbed at Gunpoint in ATM Robbery in NC within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hope Mills police looking for gunman that robbed a woman at Village Shopping Center ATM This one really hit home with me because I used ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Woman Robbed at Gunpoint in ATM Robbery in NC

  1. #1
    Member Array chandler4228's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    120

    Exclamation Woman Robbed at Gunpoint in ATM Robbery in NC

    Hope Mills police looking for gunman that robbed a woman at Village Shopping Center ATM


    This one really hit home with me because I used to live in this community when stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. I know exactly where this happened and, because it was out away from the strip mall, I never went to this ATM at night without someone with me. This woman handed over the cash and lived and I think she did the right thing. Hopefully someone recognizes this thug and runs him in on a rail.
    “When they come--stay calm. It's a cannon!!!!!!!"


  2. #2
    VIP Member
    Array oneshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    +42.893612,-082.710236 , Mi.
    Posts
    8,184
    Hopefully they catch him, as he will eventually get more desperate and brazen.

    Sad as it is, she needs to have someone go with her at that time of day.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

    Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

  3. #3
    VIP Member
    Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Posts
    16,485
    Al? Jessie? Any statements?
    Aceoky likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

  4. #4
    VIP Member
    Array msgt/ret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    7,377
    Maybe the ink on his arms will help catch him.
    Phaedrus and Aceoky like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

  5. #5
    VIP Member Array tdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,704
    Hope they get him off the streets and your right I think the ink will help.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Orlando,Fl
    Posts
    691
    Nope,Nothing will happen even if they catch this Thug. His Momma will stand up and say what a good boy he is and he`s just trying to turn his life around. Then his Baby Momma will come forward and plead what a good father he is and he just needed to get milk for his baby. Then the liberal lawyers will say he`s the victim here due to the fact he`s black and everything is society`s fault and nobody loves him etc. My take is to just Execute him and he won`t do it again Period.

  7. #7
    Distinguished Member
    Array Sister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Coastal SC
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by tdave View Post
    Hope they get him off the streets and your right I think the ink will help.

    Not a tat fan here - don't own one, and this exactly why. Not because I want to rob anyone or do any harm, but it makes you too easy to ID. It's already difficult to try to live where you can fade into the crowd, tat's make that impossible.
    Matthew 10:33

    But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.


    ~ Jesus ~

  8. #8
    VIP Member Array Ghost1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,031
    Well I cant say I dont have any tats. I do lol. only two small ones that show if I wear a short sleeve t shirt. Sleeveless ,, well picking me out wouldnt be that hard LOL. Wife has several too. All of hers and mine have a meaning behind them that is personal to us. Guess id have to be sure wear long sleeves if I wanted to be a criminal lol.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

  9. #9
    Distinguished Member
    Array Sister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Coastal SC
    Posts
    1,746
    I learned as a young juvenile delinquent that if a kid looks innocent you can pretty much get by with any kind of mischief. (not condoning it). Pink bows/ribbons, lipstick and a sweet smile....(@ buss stop)No officer, I don't know who rolled that girls house with TP but if I find out I'll certainly let you know (took officers business card).

    What my friend and I did was wrong with the TP and the trees, what I learned has helped me through life in regards to first impressions and the fact that they do make a difference. You are also probably younger. In the late 70's when I was in high school nobody got tat's, but it was called "high" school for a good reason back in the day. Bell bottom pants and long hair was the fashion, not tats and extra holes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Well I cant say I dont have any tats. I do lol. only two small ones that show if I wear a short sleeve t shirt. Sleeveless ,, well picking me out wouldnt be that hard LOL. Wife has several too. All of hers and mine have a meaning behind them that is personal to us. Guess id have to be sure wear long sleeves if I wanted to be a criminal lol.
    Matthew 10:33

    But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.


    ~ Jesus ~

  10. #10
    Senior Member Array XD40SCiinNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    579
    Has the same insanity that is has afflicted NY, come to NC.

    Description of height, approx age, clothing, type of gun, vehicle description, but failed to mention the thugs race Ya, know that does help narrow it down.

  11. #11
    VIP Member
    Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Posts
    16,485
    Nor do they in Florida. I guess they figure if you can't tell by the video, you wouldn't know the difference.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

  12. #12
    VIP Member
    Array msgt/ret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    7,377
    The only reason I pointed out the ink was as a means to identify the criminal since he at least enough smarts to conceal his face. I have nothing against tats and have thought of getting one myself, the only problem is I had no idea as to what I wanted. Having done some genealogy research on my family and discovering my ancestors were Scottish I am considering getting a Scottish Thistle and maybe a Celtic Cross.

    Google Image Result for http://www.clothestopose.co.uk/ekmps/shops/clarke/resources/image//scotthistle.jpg
    blitzburgh likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

  13. #13
    Distinguished Member
    Array farsidefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    I learned as a young juvenile delinquent that if a kid looks innocent you can pretty much get by with any kind of mischief. (not condoning it). Pink bows/ribbons, lipstick and a sweet smile....(@ buss stop)No officer, I don't know who rolled that girls house with TP but if I find out I'll certainly let you know (took officers business card).

    What my friend and I did was wrong with the TP and the trees, what I learned has helped me through life in regards to first impressions and the fact that they do make a difference. You are also probably younger. In the late 70's when I was in high school nobody got tat's, but it was called "high" school for a good reason back in the day. Bell bottom pants and long hair was the fashion, not tats and extra holes.
    No tats here either, probably saved me a few times. Our standard TP job involved 30 rolls then turning on the sprinkler system. We won't even get into my dynamite experiences/
    NONAME762 and Sister like this.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

  14. #14
    VIP Member Array Phaedrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Anglo View Post
    Nope,Nothing will happen even if they catch this Thug. His Momma will stand up and say what a good boy he is and he`s just trying to turn his life around. Then his Baby Momma will come forward and plead what a good father he is and he just needed to get milk for his baby. Then the liberal lawyers will say he`s the victim here due to the fact he`s black and everything is society`s fault and nobody loves him etc. My take is to just Execute him and he won`t do it again Period.
    I've never heard of that excuse getting someone off of an armed robbery charge, especially when they're on video. Sure, not every criminal is convicted, and not every sentence makes everyone happy. But it's absurd to claim that some "liberal" will let someone go because they committed armed robbery to buy milk. Of course, sometimes they don't get prison time because the cells are all occupied. Often because conservatives think people should be sentenced to five years having forty bucks worth of weed.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    “You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

  15. #15
    VIP Member Array NONAME762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    About 235M out of The Palouse WA
    Posts
    7,773
    Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    No tats here either, probably saved me a few times. Our standard TP job involved 30 rolls then turning on the sprinkler system. We won't even get into my dynamite experiences/
    There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with a high degree of success with high explosives.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

charlotte woman robbed at atm

,
hope mills nc shooting 2013 august
,
hope mills woman shot
,
hopemills atm robbery nc
,
lady get rob at atm in hopemills
,
s main st waynesville ncfind man who robe woman at atm in waynesvile nc
,
village shopping center atm hope mills,nc
,
woman gets robbed at hopemills atm
,
woman in waynesville nc robbed at atm
,
woman robbed at atm hope mills nc
,
women get rob atm with baby in charlotte nc
,
women robbed st atm
Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» DefensiveCarry Sponsors