Motorcyclists assault

Motorcyclists assault

This is a discussion on Motorcyclists assault within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Found this on a motorcycle forum and pondered what I would do. Initially, I think we would all agree the best route would be to ...

Thread: Motorcyclists assault

Motorcyclists assault

Found this on a motorcycle forum and pondered what I would do.

Initially, I think we would all agree the best route would be to stay on the freeway at cruise control and stay on the line with 911. Let the bikers fall where they may.

But let's say you didn't and found yourself in this situation as the driver did.

I think there is reason to believe one's life is in danger.

I know I don't carry that much ammunition. Once I began to defend myself and family, would they disperse or converge.

Bikers terrorize family in high-speed chase | New York Post

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I live in FT Myers an have a couple of sons who live in Miami, several times this year while going to visit them we have run into a motorcycle club who run up an down the highway making you slow down while they pull wheelies an show off on the highway. They surround the cars making them come to almost a standstill while they zoom around trying to impress each other. This is one of the reasons when driving to Miami I do not carry my snub but bring my CZ with extra mag. The guy in the article was in NY so unable to defend himself an his family. I assure you I would have shot the guy bashing in the window. They seem to get in the mob mentality an feel invincible. I would have no problem proving them wrong in that situation.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Sorry bud but there's a large thread on this already:

What would DC do? Landrover driver mobbed by bikers in the Bronx!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Hi Zen1300,

This was discussed pretty extensively yesterday in this thread:

What would DC do? Landrover driver mobbed by bikers in the Bronx!

I'm curious though - what was the feedback on this incident like on a Motorcyle forum? Did they mostly feel that the bikers were in the wrong also, or have their own perspective on how it played out?

My bad. Sorry.

Feedback supported the driver. Like crazies with guns, crazies with motorcycles give the rest a bad name.

Senior Moderator
    Already running link listed above
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Sponsored Links