Pervert Caught on Camera: What would you do?

This is a discussion on Pervert Caught on Camera: What would you do? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yuck. Caught on Camera |...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Pervert Caught on Camera: What would you do?

Warn his victim report to store security or authorities.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Trip and "accidentally" kick his phone across the floor and when I go to retrieve it, "accidentally" step on it seven or eight times.

VIP Member
    First of all, stealth is obviously not his forte.

Secondly, to answer the question, "what would I do". Well I'm a farmer/cattleman and my solutions are simple, though I'd doubt his cooperation.
    Attached Images
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    What I'd like to do and what I would do are 2 different things. I would notify security of the problem.
    Last edited by archer51; October 21st, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Array elmacgyver0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    What U'd like to do and what I would do are 2 different things. I would notify security of the problem.
    Obviously security was already aware of it, someone was panning the camera following the movements of this creep and did nothing about it, or did they? Seemed like they called the cops, that did a lot of good didn't it.

VIP Member
    Notify security. Then I'd stop wearing my wife's skirts.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

VIP Member
    What would I do? Shove a hot poker into his eyes. Slowly. On a more serious note I'd yell for security - loudly till they got off their butts and responded. If he ran I'd follow and get picture of his license plate. I'm old and slow but the guy doesn't look like a track star to me. I realize there is a risk that he might try something stupid (in addition to the stupid thing he is already doing). but... See below

All that is needed for bad guys to win is for good people to do nothing.

PEF, I didn't see your post but makiig the perv see that might be more effective than the hot poker. THAT was a seriously funny post. Thanks for the laughs
    Last edited by farsidefan1; October 20th, 2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: to repond to PEF's post
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

An air marshal was just caught doing the same thing as women boarded a southwest flight. Another passenger saw it, snatched his phone, and gave it to a flight attendant. He was arrested on the spot.

Rat him out, bringing as much attention to him as I could. I am talking a border line store lock down scene.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    On a more serious note I'd yell for security - loudly till they got off their butts and responded. If he ran I'd follow and get picture of his license plate. I'm old and slow but the guy doesn't look like a track star to me. I realize there is a risk that he might try something stupid (in addition to the stupid thing he is already doing). but... See below

All that is needed for bad guys to win is for good people to do nothing.

I agree w/ Farsidefan, make a lot of noise, holler and jump up and down and "accidently" fall in his direction while hollering and accidently knock the cell out of his hand and far away. There is a lot to be said for loud noise and bringing attention to those that don't want it.
    Matthew 5:44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;.

~ Jesus ~

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Seeing no violence is occurring, I see no need for direct involvement. I would walk right up to him, pull out my cell, take a photo and call 911 to report him, giving them a eyes-on description. Maybe even a photo of his car tag if he tried to flee.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    This thread should be in off-topic and humor. My response would be to ask if that camera he is sneaking around with makes her butt look big.
    gatorbait51 and NONAME762 like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by elmacgyver0 View Post
    Obviously security was already aware of it, someone was panning the camera following the movements of this creep and did nothing about it, or did they? Seemed like they called the cops, that did a lot of good didn't it.
    +1! Someone was watching him and following him with the camera. Security should have notified the police and detained the man. If I saw something like this happening, I'd call 911 and take a picture of the guy. Then I'd notify store security.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

VIP Member
    I would expose the pervert and give him an education on how to act in public that may require a shampoo to his head with a wooden stick . (this is what i would want to do)

What i would do is alert the store security and call police and let them handle it
    gatorbait51 and Navydude like this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links