GOOD: Stun Gun Knock Out Game BG Has A Very Bad Day

This is a discussion on GOOD: Stun Gun Knock Out Game BG Has A Very Bad Day within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Good article about a variation of "the knock out game", where the BGs use stun guns just for kicks. There is also actual 911 tapes ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: GOOD: Stun Gun Knock Out Game BG Has A Very Bad Day

GOOD: Stun Gun Knock Out Game BG Has A Very Bad Day

Good article about a variation of "the knock out game", where the BGs use stun guns just for kicks. There is also actual 911 tapes you can hear of the event.

'Point 'em out, knock 'em out': Brutal game ends when assault victim fires his concealed handgun

'Point 'em out, knock 'em out': Brutal game ends when assault victim fires his concealed handgun | MLive.com
    40Bob and Ghost1958 like this.

2. Remove Ads

He is lucky to still be vertical. A shot in the posterior is much more preferable to being shot just about anywhere else. I dont know how he is going to show off his scar to the girls though.
    StormRhydr and msgt/ret like this.
    We have different gifts,according to the grace given to each of us.

VIP Member
    So the kid wrote an apology. There might be a slight chance that he means it and will turn his life around after coming close to being killed. Let us all hope so - that some good might come from this totally stupid and brutal act of his.
    Hopyard, cltyus1, PEF and 5 others like this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Just another of our MIS-UNDERSTOOD YOUTH.
    Seems to be more & more,,,, ever day.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    So the kid wrote an apology. There might be a slight chance that he means it and will turn his life around after coming close to being killed. Let us all hope so - that some good might come from this totally stupid and brutal act of his.
    My first thought was that it was the typical BS a lawyer dictates to his client to seem sincere and get a reduced sentence, but from the bits in the article it seems like an actual, genuine apology so who knows. He might decide to do something useful with the rest of his life, which he's rather lucky to still have.

Lesson to would be evil doing dont play stupid game in a shall issues state

Note I have not heard of one of these games in AZ .. Mostly cause if you try that crap here you will probable end up wondering where all that blood is coming from ...

And I can only image the face that kid made made when the stun gun did not fire follow by the color his underwear turned when that 40 came out
    msgt/ret and StormRhydr like this.

VIP Member
    As someone who has an implanted pacemaker and knowing how much voltage stun guns generate I will consider it a lethal force encounter and react accordingly. The young punk was lucky he only got hit in the backside although in his case it may have caused some brain damage.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

My g-daughter saw this happened and called me about someone getting shot. She was at the bus stop waiting for little man when it happened....I had a lot of explaining to do that night...
    40Bob and Gearhead like this.

Quote Originally Posted by velo99 View Post
    He is lucky to still be vertical. A shot in the posterior is much more preferable to being shot just about anywhere else. I dont know how he is going to show off his scar to the girls though.
    Every time he sits down he will be reminded of STUPID
    WINTEJER000, Logic and msgt/ret like this.

As SIXTO would say: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

If this punk's dad would have been the type to take some hide off his ass growing up then society wouldn't have to do it later. IMO his apology means squat. He needs to feel the full force of punishment from the law in order to actually learn. If all he has to do is just keep writing I'm Sorry notes for pulling disgusting stunts like this then he isn't going to change. Lay it on him Judicial Branch.
    StormRhydr and Ghost1958 like this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

“‘I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home,’” the teen told the man who had just shot him.
    Wow. Idiot.
    msgt/ret, OD*, ANGLICO and 2 others like this.

I remember the original thread on this when it first happened and I found that quote hilarious then and still do now.

I'M HIGH AND WANNA GO HOME!
    40Bob, mprp, OD* and 1 others like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Distinguished Member
    Well, we can all hope that this will be a learning experience for this kid. I really doubt he will serve any jail time. He was given a second chance because of a twist of fate, he might not get another.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    My g-daughter saw this happened and called me about someone getting shot. She was at the bus stop waiting for little man when it happened....I had a lot of explaining to do that night...
    Kinda sounded like you on that 911 tape, but I know you don't like 40's......
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon. Go big or stay on the porch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links