Two "knockout players" killed

Two "knockout players" killed

This is a discussion on Two "knockout players" killed within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; go granny, go. Link. Knockout Game Turns Deadly: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots and Kills 2 Teens After Being Punched | News...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Mike1956
  • 1 Post By StormRhydr
  • 1 Post By rcsoftexas
  • 1 Post By technomonster
  • 2 Post By TDH1961

Thread: Two "knockout players" killed

VIP Member
    You might want to verify that info elsewhere.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Distinguished Member
    Where did this occur? The "News" kind of forgot that bit.

If accurate....well it's a pity. Gotta be pretty tough to take out a 60 year old lady it seems.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Pathetic... Teens preying on the vulnerable. Can't say they didn't have it coning

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Well done granny, Love it.

Im guessing that much of the outrage that is coming from all this is because of who they target. The racial difference is obvious, and I dont think that alone would get people as incensed as they are.

I think its because they attack the helpless. Those that we all would instinctively protect. The groups that are normally exempt from such things are the ones they pick out on purpose.

Women, the elderly, etc. I saw a video recently, on another forum, by TJ Sotomeyer, (I think), where he said "You know whats going to happen when you punch these people? THEY WILL SHOOT YOU!". He was not in the least opposed to the bgs being shot, btw
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Tragic. Where will this all go now? Curfews on good citizens? More laws where none are needed?

The teen which was struck in the stomach was obviously not retreating but still facing her. Was he going to hit her again?

This woman needs protection now that she has defended herself. How can we make this happen?

She displayed ultimate courage and executed her God given right to protect herself and the sleazy media has placed a marker on her head.

I hope the media does not antagonize this more by allowing the nameless parents to give false memories of the thugs they raised further igniting rage in other thugs.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne
    NRA member 18 yrs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKnEA...C4C7BEE0A02E48

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    pretty sure this story is fake, no location, no source.

Report of 60 Year Old Woman Shooting 2 ?Knockout Game? Players Seems to be a Hoax
    CIBMike likes this.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Well if it is not a hoax and this older lady feels targeted due to something sleazy the MSM has pulled I hope she either gets another gun and she carries it 24/7 or a higher capacity magazine in her EDC gun as she may find herself needing more rounds at the git go.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

I have seen several News videos on this and they were from Fox, ABC, and CBS. On one account a teacher was hit and knocked out and when he hit the curb head first it killed him. There are several you tube videos that kids have posted of these attacks. It is very quick and most of the victims never see it coming. The best advice that I can give is if you have no where to move away from the group is to stop before they get to you and place you hand on your weapon and blade so that they can not see what you are doing. If they get to close tell them to back off. I have had to do this with homeless people in a city we visit for my wife and kids to shop. I don't know their intentions so when I see they have targeted me for a hand out I blade and my family knows to get behind me. This is before the BG gets to close. I put out my left hand in front of my head so that I can go to a guard position if needed. I look the guy or guys straight in the eyes and tell them I have nothing for you never taking my eyes off of them. My wife and Kids are scanning for other wolves because they usually run in packs. I'm not saying I never give people in need anything. Several times in my life I have gone in to a restaurant bought them food and taken it back to them with my wife and kids safely in the restaurant. I'm not paranoid or scared but if they get anything from me its on my terms no theirs.
    gatorbait51 and rcsoftexas like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    You might want to verify that info elsewhere.
    A Google search shows it posted on many forums but not on any news sources, I am suspecting a hoax?
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TDH1961 View Post
    I have seen several News videos on this and they were from Fox, ABC, and CBS. On one account a teacher was hit and knocked out and when he hit the curb head first it killed him. There are several you tube videos that kids have posted of these attacks. It is very quick and most of the victims never see it coming. The best advice that I can give is if you have no where to move away from the group is to stop before they get to you and place you hand on your weapon and blade so that they can not see what you are doing. If they get to close tell them to back off. I have had to do this with homeless people in a city we visit for my wife and kids to shop. I don't know their intentions so when I see they have targeted me for a hand out I blade and my family knows to get behind me. This is before the BG gets to close. I put out my left hand in front of my head so that I can go to a guard position if needed. I look the guy or guys straight in the eyes and tell them I have nothing for you never taking my eyes off of them. My wife and Kids are scanning for other wolves because they usually run in packs. I'm not saying I never give people in need anything. Several times in my life I have gone in to a restaurant bought them food and taken it back to them with my wife and kids safely in the restaurant. I'm not paranoid or scared but if they get anything from me its on my terms no theirs.
    The hoax is in this particular incident.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

VIP Member
    Hoax as of now
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    A Google search shows it posted on many forums but not on any news sources, I am suspecting a hoax?
    It's just too good to be true.

Closed as hoax, until proven different.

Links