Defensive Scenarios

Defensive Scenarios

This is a discussion on Defensive Scenarios within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Watch Stop the Threat on the Outdoor channel. The recreations and panel discussions are quite informative. The recreations are from actual incidents....

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bad Bob

Thread: Defensive Scenarios

Defensive Scenarios

Watch Stop the Threat on the Outdoor channel. The recreations and panel discussions are quite informative.
    The recreations are from actual incidents.

When?

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar

sysman, could you give more info. I just did a program search and see nothing listed. I do have the outdoor channel and sportsman channel.

EDIT: thanks Badger

It's amazing how monumentally stupid some of the 'expert opinion' is. In the first one 'Quick Action' the guy says 'go lock yourself in the room ( ) (at 14:34) as the guys are breaking in. He saw the son keep the BGs from breaching the house. Once they're inside, all bets are off. They could set fire to the house and you're trapped in a room. Sometimes you DO advance and prevent entry. It's different if the BG is already in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerJ View Post
    It's amazing how monumentally stupid some of the 'expert opinion' is. In the first one 'Quick Action' the guy says 'go lock yourself in the room ( ) (at 14:34) as the guys are breaking in. He saw the son keep the BGs from breaching the house. Once they're inside, all bets are off. They could set fire to the house and you're trapped in a room. Sometimes you DO advance and prevent entry. It's different if the BG is already in the house.

From what I saw the "expert" opinion in these is the same as DHS... Run, hide.....

Kinda like "we don't want the libs to see us as gun happy."
    BadgerJ and tcox4freedom like this.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

“Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.”
    - H. G. Wells -

The one called 'Locked Doors', #10, has "Cornered Cat", Kathy Jackson as a commenter.

It's the 'drunken guy goes to wrong address, busts down door and gets shot' episode.

Links