Chaos at zoo and shots fired

This is a discussion on Chaos at zoo and shots fired within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - Kansas City Zoo goers described Tuesday afternoon running for their lives after hundreds of teens were involved in fights inside ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Chaos at zoo and shots fired

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Kansas City Zoo goers described Tuesday afternoon running for their lives after hundreds of teens were involved in fights inside the zoo and shots were fired in a zoo parking lot.

Shots fired, large fights terrorize Kansas City Zoo goers - CBS 5 - KPHO

"Everybody got scared when they started firing shots," he said. "A bunch of fights and a lot of arguing and the cops tackling the kids. They tackled them on the ground. They sprayed mace."

This is why it is alwasy good to have bottel water bandanas and this on hand Sudecon Wipes - Fox Labs International at large gathersing esp imop
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Well that escalated quickly. I think people need to relax and stop looking for excuses to kill. Though there are too many videos illustrating the vicious and animal like behavior.

Distinguished Member
    It's just crazy what kids today will do. Luckily no one was hurt while there with their kids. These teens don't care who or what they hurt.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

People just don't care. And this may go hand in hand of having nothing to lose. Here's another example (NSFW);

(guy breaks a door at some McDonald's and pepper sprays the workers)
    gatorbait51 likes this.

I wonder what the animals thought of the stupid humans? Maybe the wrong monkeys were behind bars

Mobbing, wilding, how appropriate for a new term,"Zooing"

Distinguished Member
    Only good side to this is there were no injuries reported to innocent bystanders.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

You always have to be weary when something is a free day. The worst of the worst will be out in droves. Sometimes it's worth paying to avoid the proles.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Distinguished Member

Thumbs down

Hate to repeat myself, but these idiots will soon be voting!
    gatorbait51 and SteelerFan like this.
    "Don't shout for help at night, you may wake your neighbors"

VIP Member
    Another stellar example of the first rule of economics.
    gatorbait51 and mook012 like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

"Kids" these days just don't care. They'll do whatever they want, where ever they want, to whoever they want. What's there to be worried about anyways? It'll only cost them a few months probation, juvenile detention, house arrest. Funny how they and their family's act so surprised when something besides a slap on the wrist happens, like getting shot, and dying. That right there tells you that they aren't used to any real consequences that actually inconvenient them.

Welcome to the new America, where the animals you need to worry about aren't caged.
    Last edited by blitzburgh; March 19th, 2014 at 06:11 PM.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    I hate to smack talk our neighbor to the west, posting from "The Most Dangerous City in America", but when I go to Westport in KC on a Friday or Saturday I invariably hear gun shots ring out to the North at some point in the evening, and usually more than once. You won't have the same experience in our bar districts.

Our Zoo is closed on Christmas and New Years only, and it is free every other day of the year. My family goes constantly when the weather is nice. We never have such problems, and I don't even recall any police presence at all. I know I've never seen a uniformed officer in the Zoo. It's one hell of a zoo too.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    You always have to be weary when something is a free day. The worst of the worst will be out in droves. Sometimes it's worth paying to avoid the proles.
    Mention something's being given away for free and see who does the trampling to get in line first.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    "Kids" these days just don't care. They'll do whatever they want, where ever they want, to whoever they want. What's there to be worried about anyways? It'll only cost them a few months probation, juvenile detention, house arrest. Funny how they and their family's act so surprised when something besides a slap on the wrist happens, like getting shot, and dying. That right there tells you that they aren't used to any real consequences that actually inconvenient them.

Welcome to the new America, where the animals you need to worry about at the zoo aren't caged.
    You're exactly right, there's nothing to discourage kids from bad behavior..
    gatorbait51 and mook012 like this.

I'm certainly not going to classify all teens as belonging to a group like those acting as animals. I know lots of good kids and it burns me when people act like they are all like the ones in this video.
    Last edited by mobenzowner; March 19th, 2014 at 06:21 PM. Reason: added data to end.
    gatorbait51 and Rebel like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links