In The Event Of....

This is a discussion on In The Event Of.... within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A zombie apocolypse what would be your course of action? Sorry I know this is absolutley ridiculous, but as we ( the fiancee ) were ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: In The Event Of....

In The Event Of....

A zombie apocolypse what would be your course of action? Sorry I know this is absolutley ridiculous, but as we ( the fiancee ) were watching The Walking Dead last week she asked me. " Oh Great and Powerful Leader ( ya, right ) what would you do, or your first course of action had an outbreak happened and zombies are roaming the streets. " I replied after some thought " well, I dont have a definitive plan, but I could imagine it would involve the roof, my AR, a few ammo cans, and a 30 pack of beer. " She replies with an eye roll..Figures

What is YOUR plan of action?

2. Remove Ads

Hunker down as long as possible. If it turns into the walking dead, head out and pray.
    baren, DingBat and AmmoFan01 like this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I would quickly put up some NO ZOMBIES PERMITTED ON THESE PREMISES signs. That'll stop em in their tracks.

I would then start a grass roots movement to have Zombies banned. Especially those high capacity pregnant Zombies that hold more than one Zombie in one body.

Problem solved except when I had to leave my private property and Zombies could legally be lurking about. Until they were made unlawful of course at which point I could walk outside with no fear of illegal zombies and resume picking wildflowers and putting them in my hair.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by iGlock33 View Post
    In a zombie apocolypse what would be your course of action and a 30 pack of beer? "
    Liberate and armor up a sanitation truck. The beer I prefer (Wild Red Becks Humboldt Brown) doesn't come in a 30 pack.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    I could walk outside with no fear of illegal zombies and resume picking wildflowers and putting them in my hair.

While groovin' on some Mama's and the Papa's right?
    Ghost1958 and molleur like this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Nothing specific....other than killing zombies
    mano3 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    Hah!!

This scenario is actually NOT that far-fetched--if we have an economic meltdown in our country, all the "normal" folks, the folks you thought you knew, will turn into zombies when the food on the shelves at the local supermarket are bare. Zombie-like behavior will fill their little unprepared brains and they will become wild, ravening mobs that will kill, loot and destroy to find food, or guns.

If you live in an urban area, I will pray for you as I pull out all my loaded AR mags, and pass out the AR's to my kids (the one's that don't already have their own that is.....)
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

This is awesome! HAHAHA I will be following this thread closely. I vote for the rooftop sniper and a 30 pack of beer as well!

Make sure I'm with a group of people I can out run!!!!

Have plenty of ammo.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I'd try hard to wake up.
    40Bob and molleur like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array 5lima30ret's Avatar
    I'd turn the channel or see whats on the DVR, LOL!
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, NC CWP, HR-218 Qualified
    Second generation American, Third generation Legionnaire
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

I'd tell them the office for free phones and stuff is down the street.

First thing I do is get that shotgun Hershel had at the farm, you know the one that held 50 shells. Next I want those guided rounds they are using in their guns so I can hit a zombie in the head with a handgun from a moving truck in a dirt field at 30+ yards.

Senior Member Array CommonCents's Avatar
    The zombie apocalypse is real. It's happening now. It's just in the form of violent flash mobs that are happening in more and more cities and getting more and more unruly. First is was a few thugs doing the knockout "game". It's not a game, shame on the propaganda media minimizing it. Now we have 50, 100, 200 thugs running amok, destroying things and hurting people. Look at Louisville, Detroit, Chicago, Minnesota, KC in the news recently. We will have even more violent mobs of 1,000 or more soon. The politically correct mayors and media are making excuses and covering for what is really happening. They are not addressing the problem, only enabling it to grow bigger.

When the govt runs into a real financial crisis and may delay foodstamps/obamaphones/welfare benefits, we'll have national zombie apocalypse in hundreds of cities overnight. Or if the supply of air jordans gets interrupted, really watch out!

If you live in a risk area, urban area or nearby, along public transportation. Be prepared.
    Last edited by CommonCents; March 28th, 2014 at 11:17 AM.

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    I would play the video game until it was time to stop and then shut it off...
    Wishoot likes this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links