Shakin' Up

This is a discussion on Shakin' Up within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by goawayfarm F350 beat me to it..... I thought about that too, but then the EPA would be all over you for causing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shakin' Up

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goawayfarm View Post
    F350 beat me to it.....

I thought about that too, but then the EPA would be all over you for causing a toxic spill!
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

The only thing I would have done is called the police when you saw him following other people. Otherwise good job!
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

I learned the gas pump trick 30 yeasrs ago.

I was working as a pump jockey. Two cars pulled into my station within seconds of each other. I went to the closest one (a Ford sedan with a middle-aged lady driving), took her order, and moved to get the nozzle into her tank.

The driver of the second car (a new yellow Corvette convertible) got out of his car a walked straight up to me. He grabbed me by the throat and demanaded that I fill his car first.

He was 6 ft plus and at least 200 lbs. Way bigger than me. I had the pump nozzle in my hand and when her grabbed me I clenched my hand on the nozzle. Mr. Angry got two or three seconds worth of Regular right into his chest. He let go of me and looked at his shirt. Then he cocked back a fist and reached out for me again. My hand clenched again and the nozzle squirted him square in the face. He crawled back to his car sputtering and coughing, then drove off.

After that, I always carried a Bic lighter in my pocket.

Bill

Bill thats the best one I've heard in a long time. Do you have a permit for that lighter? My wife is still cracking up.

I'm with Retsupt99. 911 is a free call. If something doesn't smell right I am not going to stick around and take in the stench. I will call 911 and get the hell out of there, or in this case get back in car and be a good witness until the guy leaves. If he is coming out of the store towards your car, it is easy to drive away.

Police are equipped to handle BGs (training, weapons, backup, etc.). I am equipped with two great tools, a gun and a cellphone. I always want, and will try, to use the cellphone over the gun.
    -------------
    Walther1

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of the ultimate CC gun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links