fort Hood ; part two

fort Hood ; part two

This is a discussion on fort Hood ; part two within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If this is already running, mods please delete this. Yep another shooting in the vast, unarmed, army base here in Texas. The gun-free zones are ...

Thread: fort Hood ; part two

Distinguished Member

Question fort Hood ; part two

If this is already running, mods please delete this. Yep another shooting in the vast, unarmed, army base here in Texas. The gun-free zones are really working out well. Only 3 gunned down this time, more hurting. When is the military going to wake up?
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

VIP Member
    Never, they have had the same criminal empowerment (gun free) zones since I enlisted in 1968. Body count at 4 now with 14 injured.

http://enews.earthlink.net/article/u...2-c3e6f5fade00
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Never, they have had the same criminal empowerment (gun free) zones since I enlisted in 1968. Body count at 4 now with 14 injured.

EarthLink - U.S. News
    I joined in 1984 and pretty much you were disarmed on military installations. The rules haven't change as much as their are more nut jobs out there.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Administrator
    6+ hours to late. Of course it's here already. Search. Look... Then post news stories.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Sponsored Links