Family of home invaders are stupid

This is a discussion on Family of home invaders are stupid within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Family, Friends Of Dead Home Invaders Say "They Didn't Deserve To Get Killed." - Bearing Arms It still shocks me that the very same ignorance ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree331Likes

Thread: Family of home invaders are stupid

Family of home invaders are stupid

Family, Friends Of Dead Home Invaders Say "They Didn't Deserve To Get Killed." - Bearing Arms

It still shocks me that the very same ignorance that raises kids to be criminals is given air time when the criminal dies for his bad decisions.
    Gun Control: Using both hands

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Nobody wants to be the one to tell the grieving to button their blubber-hole and get a clue. Besides, it really is hard to fix stupid.

Sadly and realistically, the world is a better place without those two predators.

OD*
    Too bad, so sad, bye-bye.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

If the deceased sister's statement "They were on their way out the door..." proves to be accurate, then IMHO the homeowner was in the wrong. If they were leaving, they were no longer a threat to the occupants. I don't believe that deadly force is justified for "stuff."
    kaikane0812 and gloves12 like this.
    KNOWLEDGE: A tomato is a fruit.
    WISDOM: Not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

Distinguished Member Array SCXDm9's Avatar
    Apples don't fall far from da tree....
    BenGoodLuck and Aceoky like this.
    Friends don't let friends wear fanny packs!!!

Open carry is to a handgun as bluetooth is to a cell phone!

No tears from me. The young punks thought it would be easy pickings. Just a old lady.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

VIP Member
    "The widow in the home had been burgled twice before, and the news article states that fingerprints from one of the deceased burglars was matched to one of the previous break-ins. They were killed as they terrorized an elderly woman, yet again."

These pukes didn't just happen to be in the wrong house at the wrong time. They were repeatedly preying on an old woman. Sometimes, justice is served.

Decisions have consequences. Bad decisions typically have bad consequences. Invade a home and you're accepting the risks accordingly.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    I feel sorry for the girl- losing her brother. I think that any human being should. But, she needs to be informed that it was HIS decision to go into that woman's home uninvited that got him shot; not the woman's malicious attack that the group around her seem to be making it out to be ("Maybe they were just trying to eat...").

I do NOT feel bad that there are two fewer predators harassing an elderly lady IN HER OWN HOME.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Good for the couple. Watched the video. What in the world is going on: "they shouldn't have broken in, but they didn't deserve to get shot over it."

Give me a break!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Justice was served
    Nuff said.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

VIP Member
    To think, they were shot while getting a stake to be able to turn their lives around!
    BenGoodLuck and glockman10mm like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    "“They didn’t deserve to get killed,” said the sister of 14-year-old Michael Sambrano." The elderly widow didn't deserve to be terrorized. I have no sympathy for the dead home invaders or their family. These clueless people need to lay blame squarely where it belongs - on the two criminals.

I wrote this to CBS13 in Sacramento (Newsroom: news@kovr.com; General Manager: generalmgr@kmaxtv.com; and reporter Maria Medina mmedina@kovr.com):

To whom it may concern,

Your news story (Re: Self-Defense Shooting Raises Concerns From Suspects? Family And Friends « CBS Sacramento) is typical of the moral equivalence syndrome that seeks to equate the deaths of criminals with the brutality they are inflicting on their victims. These boys were repeat offenders who terrorized a widow to the point where she was afraid to live alone. She didn't deserve to be victimized. The dead criminals chose to break into her home, several times, and justice was served.

Stop interviewing criminals' families because all you are doing is justifying their behavior and giving voice to the pathetic rantings of people who can't accept responsibility for their own actions or lay blame on the truly deserving - their criminal relatives.

I lived in Sacramento in the early 90s and I'm sorry to see that the crime rate has risen. Law abiding citizens in California who defend themselves will help to lower the crime rate and make Sacramento a safer place to live.

Sincerely,

Ben...
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Wow, just wow.

I feel sorry for the parents, and I feel sorry for the kids. Both are to blame really, the parents for not teaching the kids better, and the kids for knowing better (taught or not), but doing it anyway.

We have alot of those same problems here in my state. It's usually teenage junkies, or just junkies in general, breaking into the homes of the elderly looking for oxycontin and morphine and whatnot. Talk about rolling the dice, taking the chance of getting killed trying to obtain a substance that's likely to kill them via overdose. What morons.

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    My question is how did the sister know that they were headed out the door, was she driving the getaway car. If there were shot in the back the investigation will prove that but I will bet they could match his finger prints at other break in's. IMO they just pushed the dirty deeds to far and no one has a right to steal especially from a widow.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links