You tube crazies

This is a discussion on You tube crazies within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I thought about if I should post this, but after my 24 year old son showed me another that was just bad I realized it ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: You tube crazies

You tube crazies

I thought about if I should post this, but after my 24 year old son showed me another that was just bad I realized it is an issue. Some people falling in the 20 yr + range do pranks and put them on YouTube. These are not the silly harmless pranks I remember but ones that could possibly get someone killed.

I don't want to give these crazies any more followers but watch and ask yourself what you would do if you were out walking fluffy and stumbled on this happening

Number 2

Next post

2. Remove Ads

Their in England what could happen? Notice no law enforcement has not shown up.
    Last edited by ntkb; May 19th, 2014 at 07:23 AM.
    1911 when a follow up shot just isn't an option

This young man from the way it ended I suspect had a serious realization
    CLASS3NH likes this.

VIP Member
    1) Makes me wonder of the social mores of today's "Internet" young adults.

2) Had this happened in the US, and the victim shot the "kidnappers," I would be surprised if he was charged with any crime.

3) It appears to have been filmed in the UK, where guns are illegal and citizens are subjects of the Government, which explains a lot.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Its always a joke until someone gets a bullet in the head.

Distinguished Member
    Try the first one here and you will get shot, it is only a matter of time...
    CLASS3NH and BenGoodLuck like this.

Apparently stealing gas as a prank isnt as much fun as they thought it would be.

The first one with the kidnapping I pray nobody tries here in the U.S. I see graveyards with resulting from that one should the wrong person be present
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

What will be sad is some stupid kid will see that over here and think it would be fun. They'll try it and then we'll hear about it on the news after they get shoot. Of course it will be the good guys fault the stupid kid is dead. Sad very sad

Sad what our society has come to isn't it? Stupid in one simple word. Folks quit thinking rationally for certain reasons. Very sad if not totally disturbing.
    Carry means carry. That means all of the time. If you don't, you're just kidding yourself and opening up options for someone to take you down.

Pranks can be dangerous, even without guns. As the guy below found out.

*warning - Tosh.0 video, mild (or bleeped) profanity*

"Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

VIP Member
    The first "prank" is totally legal in England. It's known world wide that interfering with a thug is against the law over there.
    OD* and ShooterGranny like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I love watching stupid and disrespectful get rewarded with pain and humiliation. Of course guns are to blame for my lust for justice and hillbilly-like take on the new Hollywood aka - youtube sensations.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.

To paraphrase an old adage "It's better to remain quiet and let everyone think you're an idiot, than attempt to go viral and ...prove it."
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

There are pranks that are funny, embarrassing but funny and even the prankee laughs afterwards. "like dressing as Santa in April at an event because the previous year it was let slip that one of the female organizers has a Santa fetish. , had girl red from head to toe, and 7 camera's rolling, But, I also knew her quite well, and knew she could take a joke."

Then there is Total Blatant Stupidity in action.
    Guess which category these fall into.........
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    A 1911 is Not an obsession, it's simply a recognition that it's THE Gun. :-) All others are runner ups. And hey, if all else fails, aim for the nose and fling it to knock out your foe. Let's see y'all do that with a kel-Tec. ;-)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    1) Makes me wonder of the social mores of today's "Internet" young adults.

2) Had this happened in the US, and the victim shot the "kidnappers," I would be surprised if he was charged with any crime.

3) It appears to have been filmed in the UK, where guns are illegal and citizens are subjects of the Government, which explains a lot.
    Guns may be illegal in the UK, but Gun Crime Soars in England Where Guns Are Banned - Katie Pavlich

These pranks will stop when someone defends themselves and the pranksters end up dead.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links