Guns Save Lives

This is a discussion on Guns Save Lives within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I searched the forum and didn't see other posts about this blog - Guns Save Lives - Stories of Self Defense . It's run by ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By BenGoodLuck
  • 1 Post By GatorGuy407
  • 1 Post By farsidefan1

Thread: Guns Save Lives

VIP Member

Guns Save Lives

I searched the forum and didn't see other posts about this blog - Guns Save Lives - Stories of Self Defense. It's run by Dan Cannon and he manages to put together a great site with stories about guns saving lives, while also keeping the reader aware of breaking stories.

For example: Ex-NFL Star Totally Gets It! Argues More Legal Guns Would Prevent Mass Shootings

"It looks like former NFL star, and 2 time Pro Bowler Lito Sheppard has a better understanding of how to prevent mass shootings than most of our politicians (especially the ones in California).

The former cornerback and current Second Amendment advocate spoke to TMZ following the Isla Vista killing spree about gun control and why he feels that having more law abiding gun owners who carry firearms makes the world safer."

And Gun Rights Supporters Take Over Anti-Gun Presentation, Veteran Stands Up to Anti-Gun Organizers

You can subscribe to get daily email updates or just visit the site. Kudos, Dan!

(Btw, if there have been other threads about gunssaveslives.net, I'd appreciate seeing links. I tried searching for it, and got the following message: The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: "gunssaveslives.net")
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

2. Remove Ads

Glad to see a fellow Gator understand the situation so well.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.

I've been receiving his blog for sometime. It is not surprising that the majority of guns saving lives result in no shooting. Just scaring off the bad guy. These of course never make the major news as it is against their agenda. Informative stories. I enjoy it.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

Excellent . . . I read a few of the accounts and will follow up.

Some people have the desire to protect themselves and their family. Some understand that they need protection, but depend on others to perform that task.

Worst case, some believe that harm will never come to them or their loved ones.

Distinguished Member
    Good info, thanks
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Matthew 12:36, 37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Links