Super Cop

This is a discussion on Super Cop within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I like this guy :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLK8poZ9LQM...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Cop

Super Cop

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    He deseved a medal for that day
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

That was amusing.. Could tell the cop was a bit PO'd when he whipped the baton out, he wanted to beat someone with it. Then the shovel came and out come mr. big bang.

i think those idiots actually believed themselves when they said that the cop was going to be in big trouble, haha.

I guess those guys got a little education on just who was in trouble that day. I think the LEO actually showed good restraint and a level head!

Wonder if they were able to impress their jail buddies with their importance??
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

I believe the officer did an incredible job. I am amazed that nobody stopped to help the officer, it looks like they were on a heavily traveled road, I reckon that is the world we live in. I think both of those guys could have used some pepper spray, I am sure this was mentioned during their review of the situation. Glad the LEO came out OK, one of those inbred's could have easily pulled a 12 ga out of the back of that truck.
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Lead Moderator
    I think both those subjects could have used more than just pepper spray. suprised the officer didn't use more force , actually.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

A lot of people knock LEOs. I wonder how they would like to stop a car for speeding and walk up to it not knowing what might happen.
    IT's a risky job. Im supprised no one stopped to help the LEO. Got to give these guys a lot of credit.

Shallow gene pools right there.

Distinguished Member Array randytulsa2's Avatar
    Man, oh, man. I am none too soft most of the time on our boys in blue, but that officer right there exercised monumental and commendable restraint.

Why the attitude of those guys? You get pulled over, most of the time you're going to know why. You're also going to get the opportunity, most of the time, to make easy for everyone or hard on yourself.

Why choose the latter?

I might (very passively, as in go limp, wiggle, etc.) with an LEO who was arresting me for something, that IMHO, didn't merit arresting. If he was fixing to shoot me for no good reason I'd fight back more.

But jeez, Louise, those guys were just plain-old, messed-up wrong and they're very lucky they weren't hurt or killed.

That particulary officer is worthy of respect, and not just a little.

me
    my questions to the LEOs on here is this: If we would happen to see you in a bad situation... 1)would you want us to stop to assist you? 2)How would you want a civilian to approach and Identify themself to you as someone there to help you? 3) If you have drawn your weapon is it also appropriate for us to do the same?

Senior Moderator
    Outstanding restraint by the officer.

Hopefully both the occupants of the truck got to make some close new friends in prison.

Matt
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Lucky guy, he could've ended up like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw8biC0qeNM&NR

Quote Originally Posted by ELCruisr View Post
    I guess those guys got a little education on just who was in trouble that day. I think the LEO actually showed good restraint and a level head!

Wonder if they were able to impress their jail buddies with their importance??
    If I was him, I might have shot him at that point when he pulled the shovel.

Mace might have been helpful to take the fight out of them.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

I saw this posted on another forum a couple of months ago. My comments at that point were that he did a good job in the sense that he dominated them physically (showing the importance of training and conditioning) but that he should have killed them both. Instead of the baton, he should have drawn his sidearm and as soon as that shovel came out he should have shot the SOB's.

regardless, glad he made it.
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links