Scenario: Terror on the flight - Page 2

Scenario: Terror on the flight

This is a discussion on Scenario: Terror on the flight within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Sorry someone is getting hit on the head and another's throat has been cut. Have to gather information first, then STRIKE with ruthlessness when the ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scenario: Terror on the flight

Sorry someone is getting hit on the head and another's throat has been cut. Have to gather information first, then STRIKE with ruthlessness when the opportuniyt presents itself, as it surely will

The shooting has started! A Federal Marshall is firing on the BG who is beating someone on the head, the FED is located on the starboard quarter(right side to the rear). The BG near the door are turning to see what is going on, what happens now????
    As you slide down the banister of life,
    May the splinters never point the wrong way.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

Well i would sit there gathering intel with gun in hand last thing i want to do is jump up b4 i have a forsure ideal whats going on.. Dont want someone else witha itchy trigger finger taking me out..

Once i was sure i have the gist of it i would seek some gun toting friendlys and go with a plan of action there ..

I will take a bite of the apple,

Is BG that the Fed is not engaged with armed with a projectile weapon be it ballistic knife or pistol. If yes and I can not discern a sleeper to my 6 I would engage the non-engaged BG while still maintaining some cover. I usually try to sit to the far most back of any plane I ride. So with that in mind, the Fed is either at my 12-1 (directly ahead) or my 10-2 (slight forward flank). I still have a decent view of all and any civilian that does not lower their head will garner some concern from me. After Non-Engaged BG is down from multiple shots, I would position myself in an opposing aisle if this is such a plane that would have dual allies into each cabin bay. The gunshots would definitely notify remaing BG's that their is opposition now on the field of play. Being that I think the scenario started with this being an across the pond flight, I think all planes have dual walkways.

If it is of the 747 variant, there is an upstairs as well. That will also need to be guarded. I am familiar with hand signals and I guess after both BG's are TD clearing from bay to bay would commence till we are at the Cockpit. I am hoping there is more than one Marshall on this flight, if not I am going to definitely demand more than one packet of peanuts for my trouble.

~A

Boeing 747 Schematics

Quote Originally Posted by FortyFive
    The shooting has started! A Federal Marshall is firing on the BG who is beating someone on the head, the FED is located on the starboard quarter(right side to the rear). The BG near the door are turning to see what is going on, what happens now????
    Fave Quotes

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live!!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The worst thing in this world, next to anarchy, is government.
    Henry Ward Beecher

APachon very nice. The FED is engaged with a BG about 12 seats ahead of him, the FED has really unloaded on him! The BG's near the cockpit door have not been engaged yet. Your non-engaged sleeper BG is not known yet to anyone. There are other FEDS on the aircraft, we think they are located left side middle. Don't know location of our guys like Bumper etc.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

This the biggest problem with clearing a plane, you do not have to be an excellent shot if you are the BG if a GG passes you as they (GG) can not zig-zag their movement to prevent being such an easy target even though the GG is moving. IE it is a relatively straight shot. Read not good for the GG if you pass not good for the BG if they pass you up.

Being as my wife is with me, I would instruct her to cover my 6. I would do a low crouch run to cover in the next cabin area. I have trained her to shoot and I do trust my life in her capabilities with a pistol. IF anyone popped their head up with either a weapon or radio comm device, she would put them down and put them down with authority.

Now to the task of clearing the plane. Is there just one Marshall on the plane with the wifey and I???

~A

APachon very nice. The FED is engaged with a BG about 12 seats ahead of him, the FED has really unloaded on him! The BG's near the cockpit door have not been engaged yet. Your non-engaged sleeper BG is not known yet to anyone. There are other FEDS on the aircraft, we think they are located left side middle. Don't know location of our guys like Bumper etc.
    Last edited by APachon; February 11th, 2005 at 05:50 PM.
    Fave Quotes

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live!!!

Edmund Burke

Henry Ward Beecher

There are at least 2 FEDS on the left side of the aircraft about midway back, as a matter of fact 1 FED has engaged the BG at the cockpit door. The other FED should should be engaging pretty quick I would think.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

Man Andys really put a lot of thoguht into this and probley to much when he breaks out the plane layout

Bud White, I agree;Andy really did a fine touch touch with his layout. I expect him to go screaming down the aisle any second now blowing those bad guys to bits.LOL This thread was fun and I really learned much about the problems of CCW on the plane etc. I will wait to see if anyone wants to continue further and then say how it was a benifit to me. I really didn't know if this thread would go anywhere but some good came out of it I think.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

Suffice it to say all the plane clearings that I have gotten to read about were succesful for one sole reason. They were executed ungodly fast (I mean with blinding speed and with percussion grenades or flash bang devices) and with a buttload of intel.

Flying but the seat of your pants (no pun intended) would not be a way I would want to run this training exercise however, this was fun to drag up old though patterns.

Thanks Forty Five.

~A
    Fave Quotes

Edmund Burke

Henry Ward Beecher

DC Founder
    Don't know location of our guys like Bumper etc.
    I am in First Class tending to the scared stewardesses :10369:
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Nice... You slay me Sir Bumper :afro: .

~A

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper
    I am in First Class tending to the scared stewardesses :10369:
    Fave Quotes

Edmund Burke

Henry Ward Beecher

Is a intersting thread if we are ever allow to carry on the plane and i ever fly anywhere it gives ya some ideas on what you could do if something did happen

I always request as far back a seat as possible.

~A
    Fave Quotes

Edmund Burke

Henry Ward Beecher

If I ever fly again I will check around the plane and if I see you guys I just know trouble is not far away. I will get off, have a beer and catch the next flight. LOL It was fun and tucked in the fun was the serious stuff and problems relating to a fight in confined spaces. I am going to write a short ending to say what I got out of it. Thanks guys.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links