They Caught The Dirtbags...

This is a discussion on They Caught The Dirtbags... within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My wife said there were five guns stolen from police cars here.She thought they were automatic rifles. I read some where that the cops had ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They Caught The Dirtbags...

My wife said there were five guns stolen from police cars here.She thought they were automatic rifles. I read some where that the cops had to hand them in at the end of their shift and if their first call was straight from home they would not have assess to them until they came in. You would think they would find a good way to secure these guns in the car and that the police car would have an alarm.
    Last edited by Tom G; February 1st, 2007 at 09:16 PM. Reason: left letter out

2. Remove Ads

i'm not surprised srfl. criminals usually aren't that bright. that's why their criminals. a friend of mine very recently got his apartment broken into and over half the stuff was stolen. the cop came over and took the report. upon leaving, the guy directly across the hall was leaving his place and before he could shut his door, both my friend and the cop looked in and saw all his stolen stuff. that's pretty retarded to me.

P.S. congrats retsupt99 on getting your stuff back and having the BG's knock down another notch.

Good to hear the BGs got caught, even better to hear you got your stuff back.
    Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
    Muhammad Ali

Timing is every thing. You must have the luck of the Irish IM glad you got your stuff back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links